Sweet Revenge

Maddie's P.O.V-

"Maddz, are you ready?" Tom yelled from behind the door while he knocked his life out. I finally got tired and opened the door, I was still in my sweat pants and a big hoodie.

"Madz! We are leaving now!" Tom grumbled and looked at me up and down like if I was a hobo or something.

"I'm not going." I moaned and tried to look as sick as possible.

"Why?"

"I don't feel good." I sighed and leaned my head on the door frame.

"I hope you feel better then. You told Nathan right? He's taking long too." He said glancing down the stairs. Crap, I have to make up an excuse. Think, Maddie. Think!

"Scooter said he was in voice rest and he can't go out partying. At least that's what he told me." I sighed and looked at his eyes, hunting for any sign of doubt.

"Okay... Then, I hope you feel better." He sighed, a second later and he ran and 'woo'ed downstairs with the other lads and dancers. I closed my door and grinned. I'm having this my way, and I will get my revenge.

I waited around 30 minutes to finally get out of my room, just to make sure everyone was already gone. I changed into nothing but a silky cover up robe. I don't know if I actually want to do this, I don't know if I actually want this or it's only for revenge. I sneaked into his room, luckily for me he was taking a shower. This will make things easier and he will have NO escape. I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door to his bathroom. I saw the gorgeous sillouettes of his body... What am I saying? This is a revenge, I'm going to use him. I'll show him that he wants me. I untied my silky cover up robe and

dropped it, I took another silent breath and got in the shower. He quickly turned to me startled and couldn't help but look at me up and down.

"What... W... are you doing here?" He almost yelled and turned around. I cannot lie, he doesn't have the best buff body, but he has everything a girl wants.

"Nathan, I want you." I whispered in a seductive way, hugging him from behind. I could tell he was quickly in the mood and I was going to win this. There's no way to back off right now, I... Cannot... Lie... I want this to happen too.. NO! This is just a revenge.

"N-no..." He tried to get away from me, but his attempts were so weak, it was like he wasn't trying. Finally, he gave in and started something we both wanted... But was planned as a revenge.