Watch and Learn

Nathan's P.O.V.-

After talking to Maddison I walked straight to my room and stayed there for a couple of hours. So, appearently, Maddie got raped by her own boyfriend and was forced to stay quiet. Her sobbing words echoed my head, I was a real dick. I sighed and stood up, walking from side to side. Proving her wrong, doesn't mean me being a dick. I have to be nice, and... flirt. I'll show her... No, I have to stop this. I'll stop, I wont hurt her. I sighed once more and opened the door heading downstairs. Jay was there watching a movie in the darkness. I laughed.

"What are you watching in the darkness and alone?" I asked and got closer.

He turned around and 'shh'ed me. I walked closer and near him was Rosie sleeping in the same sofa he was sitting in. I glanced over at the other one and Maddie was there, sleeping as well. I looked at him.

"Hey, have you heard anything about the lads?" He asked and moved me so I didn't get in his way.

"No, mate. They are probably still partying." I looked at my watch. It was 2 AM.

"Hey, help me carry them to their rooms." Jay said standing up and picking Rosie up.

I groaned, that means I have to carry Maddison up. Nah, i'll shake her till she wakes up. I walked up to her and was about to shake her, but... Remember Nathan... Be nice. I picked her up bridal style, just like Jay did with Rosie and walked upstairs to her room. I looked at Maddie, she was looking all angelic while she slept. I sighed and placed her in her bed. If only she was like that all the time, angelic. Yeah, right. She slightly opened her eyes, and pulled me down towards her.

"Thank You." She whispered and kissed my cheek. I looked at her surprised, what the hell? She grinned and turned over to her side, slightly lifting her hips...