Resignation

Maddie's P.O.V.-

I sat down on the edge of the pool and dipped my bare feet in the water. Tears kept spilling, I just can't do it anymore, I keep suffering for something that already happened; past. Every guy likes me, but I just can't date anyone. I exhaled and took a deep breath trying to keep my mind calm. Someone sat and dipped his feet right beside me, it was Nathan. I looked at him, confused.

"Maddison, i'm just here because Rosie sent me, okay?" He spoke stiffly and looked at the water, playing with his feet.

"Go away then, I don't want your pitty." I muttered under my breath and dried away my tears.

"You are so sweet with everyone, but you have this attitude with me. What have I done? I feel sorry for the guy who dated you, I'm sure you deserved what he did you you." I gulped, he thinks I deserved that?

"HAVING A BOYFRIEND AND HIM USING YOU AND YOUR FAME FOR HIMSELF?! THE FACT THAT I AM A RECOGNIZED DANCER MAKES ME STAY QUIET TO WHAT THINGS HAPPEN. Do you think I deserved... being raped by my own... boyfriend... over...and...over again?" I snapped, but that didnt last for long...

I just sobbed those words out. I looked at him, he was looking at me in disbelief, sorry. I wonder what goes through his mind. I stood up and walked away. I heard his feet get out of the water so I walked faster, but he ran an grabbed my arm.

"I'm... sorry. I thought he just left-"

"Left me? Come on..." I laughed between tears. "Every guy likes me, and he wouldn't let me go that easily. He just... forget about it."

I tried to turn but he kept his hold.

"Look, i'm sorry for what I said, I know how being used feels like. I'm sorry to break your bubble, but I don't like you, and i'm sure some guys don't."

"You need to stop having a huge self-esteem and over confidence, Mr. Sykes." I sniffed and jerked away from his touch. I lifted my chin and cleaned my last tears from my jaw.

"We'll see that that."

I flipped my hair and walked away. This guy is crossing the line and he'll pay for what he just said. Plus, he says that he doesn't like me...

I'll prove him wrong...