Drunk

Nathan's P.O.V.-

I drank a lot while waiting for the guys to get tired, this was my usual thing. I stared at Maddie and the guy she was talking with the whole time, it tingled me for some reason. Appearantely, I wasn't the only one drinking a lot, Jay, Max, Tom and Maddie were too. Suddenly, I felt this urge to dance and get Maddie away from that guy. No, I'm drunk but no, I'm not getting her. I stood up and stumbled my way to her. I felt dizzy. Crap, what am I doing?

"Dance with me." I told her and grabbed her around the waist. I am going to regret this so much in the morning.

"No..." She giggled and kept talking with the guy.

"Yes!" I groaned and pulled her towards the dance floor. She faced me, and glared at me.

"No."

"Why are you so enfuriating?!?" I grumbled and pulled my arm away. Why is she so bitchy?

"What?!?" She pushed me.

"You are so sweet and nice with everyone but me!"

"Then explain why you are so indifferent with me?!" She yelled back, but I rolled my eyes.

"Because you were all 'I'm so much women for you!"

"You acted like you didn't wanted to meet me, ignoring me!" She yelled and a tear fell down her left cheek.

"Because i'm shy!" I yelled back and turned around towards my table again, but she held my arm.

"Could... We try this again? Let's... be... friends..." She smiled and wiped her tear away. I'm not sure about how will this turn out, i'm sure it will end out horrible because we disagree in everything. I sighed and smiled, fuck it... i'll give it a try.

"Sure." She smiled and took my hand, that touch felt like an electric current through my body. I'm drunk, it was probably it... She pulled me towards the dance floor, for the first time I had fun in a club.