Progress

Maddie's P.O.V-

My head was resting in Nathan's chest, both of us leaning in the hospital bed. I looked at him, he was sleeping restless looking like the most cute and beautiful angel. His arm was wrapped around me while I snuggled against his chest. I swear this was the best place and way i've ever been even if it was in a hospital. Suddenly the door opened, it was the nurse, and following was Tom. I smiled wide and blew him a kiss.

"WOO! I brought McDonalds, even for the nurse!" He yelled, Nathan jumped startled for beside me.

"How are you, honey?" The nurse asked and smiled.

"Happy and feeling well." I said and smiled as well, then glanced at Nathan and he smiled.

"Well, i'm glad, honey. Because today you start your exercises because you have been on that bed for a week now. So stand up and let's go!" The nurse said enthusiastic, I'm sure Tori has to do something about it and my dancing career. I sat down, my whole body cracked. I looked at them with wide eyes. Nathan wrapped his arms around me and helped me stand up. I kissed his chest and he unwrapped his arms off me, but didn't let go of my hands. I tried to balance myself and smiled, then let go of his hands and walked towards the nurse.

"I'm ready." I said and smiled waving Tom and Nathan goodbye.