Chapter #28 b)

As promised, here is part b). Enjoy. 🐾

  Yuri's Pov
Recomposing myself, Victor gently leaned forward to press his lips against mine. Since I had to keep absolutely still so Bailey wouldn't fall off, I was at his complete surrender. He soon caught onto what I was thinking because he whispered ever so faintly in my ear, "Yuri, didn't you once say you'd do anything to please me?"
"I.... "I hesitated, trying to recall exactly when I said those words. I don't doubt I said them though, but it must have been when Victor first arrived in Japan, and I was prepared to do anything to keep him there. How does he still remember that? I don't even remember!! Before the memory could come rushing back to me though, Victor resumed kissing me, running his hands up and down my back underneath the T-shirt I was wearing. Without thinking, my hands wrapped around his neck as Victor's moved down to my waistline.

'Click'
Went the sound of a snapshot. I just ignored it and Victor seemed unfazed as well as he continued pulling me closer against him, kissing me like I was the best thing he never had, but always craved for. By now I was afraid that if Victor wasn't careful, he'd tip over Bailey, who was silently purring on my head.

'Click'
What is that? I thought to myself. Pulling away, Victor turned his head to the left to see Chris holding the camera that Victor was using in his hands, along with the pictures he had already taken of us.
"Ooh!! Can I join, boys? I can make it more fun..." He drawled before joining us on the bed. Taking me by complete surprise, Chris pecked my cheek lightly before hugging me. Instantly feeling my face grow hot, I reverted my gaze down to my hands.

"Why is my cat sleeping on your head,Yuri?" Chris asked with an expression a mixture of amusement and bafflement. Carefully taking Bailey off my black hair,my head felt much lighter than before.

"Good morning Chris," Victor greeted him with a smile on his face.
"Good morning. I hope I didn't interrupt anything," Chris pouted knowingly.

Holding out his hands, Chris handed him the pictures he had taken. Observing them closely, I watched his smile grow from amused to impressed as he glanced at me for a second before looking back at the pictures. Now I wanted to see them. I wanted to ask, but I also really liked that smile on his face. Handing the pictures back to Chris, Victor stood up and walked out with him to what I assume was Chris' room.

"I'll be right back, he told me before they walked out, leaving me to my puzzling thoughts. When they both returned a few minutes later, Chris suggested we all go to the beach. Victor was delighted by the idea, so before long, we were all packed up and ready to go. We had swim trunks, towels, sunscreen, lotion, and we even had a picnic basket for lunch later.

"If we buy lunch there it'll be so expensive,trust me,"Chris explained while he was making the sandwiches for us. Once we were all in Chris' Chevrolet Corvette, we were well on our way. Driving along the bends smoothly, it felt like Chris was a natural born race car driver. Seeing how focused he was made me even more excited; it was exhilarating. Once we arrived at the beach, we grabbed everything out of the car before finding a nice place to set up our belongings. 

Laying a blanket out on a patch of sand, we set our basket down before stripping our clothes down to our shorts and putting on some sun tan lotion. Once that was done, we took turns watching over our little camp as two of us went to go play in the water. After a couple of hours, we were all pretty tired and hungry, so Chris opened the basket and passed us sandwiches and bottles of juice. As we started eating, I noticed an elderly couple walking past us, but didn't think much of it and continued eating my sandwich.

Stopping in front of us suddenly, we all looked up at them. Do they know Chris?
"How adorable!!"they cooed in my direction as the woman in the silk shawl flitted her hands around to emphasize how taken she was with the scene in front of her.
"How old is he?"the wife asked curtly, her smile sickeningly sweet.
From the way the words came out, it was as if they thought I was something along the lines of a young child, being looked after by older family members.
Feeling my face distort in disbelief, I thought out my words carefully to counteract their comment without sounding hostile.
"He's quite capable of speaking for himself, thank you. What-"
"I'm not sure I appreciate your tone of voice. I suggest you leave," Victor interrupted before I could say anything more.
Looking rather appalled, they still nonetheless kept on walking until they were a good distance from us.
I honestly didn't know whether to feel uncomfortable, insulted, or everything in between. I had never really been mistaken for being younger than I actually was, so I wasn't quite sure how to react. I found it embarrassing getting upset in front of Victor, so I tried to brush it off and returned to eating my sandwich. Without any warning, Chris silently stood up and followed the elderly couple from a distance.

Scooting closer to me, Victor rubbed a hand up my arm before cradling me completely.
"Yuri, some people are just so retarded that they automatically assume what they don't know. I really hope you're not too upset." he consoled me.
"I'm not, just really in awe at how forward they were. Don't worry," I assured him as I turned my head to face him.

"I'm not gonna let them ruin today," I replied. Smiling back at me a little, he kissed my eyes delicately before letting me go. After a while,Chris came trudging back through the sand, his face noticeably red.
"Chris, where did you go?" Victor asked.
"Just went to talk to that couple, put things in perspective for them," he replied before rejoining us on the blanket.

Wanting to ask what he told them, I also really didn't want to discuss it anymore.
I'll ask him later,I decided. After 1 more hour of baking in the sun, we decided that we had had enough fun. Pulling Victor into my arms, I kissed his neck before I buried my head in his chest. Coming up behind me, Chris wrapped his arms around me as I looked out onto the clear, blue water.  

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~