Chapter #19

Yuri's Pov

                                                            'Flashback'
Rostelecom Cup, Free Skate
Moscow,Russia

'Victor and I created this program together,and I love it so much it hurts.'
I can't let people think that all of Victor's training has been nothing;I've got this. Even though he can't be here with me, he still is. I know he's thinking about me, urging me to stay calm, stay focused,finish the routine. So I'm giving it all I've got- I know it's what he'd want.

                                                      'End of Flashback'

Opening my eyes, I felt something softly brushing against my waist, moving up my arm, caressing my face.
Fluttering open his eyes, Victor left me fervent, just by looking at me.

"I hope you slept well. But then again, I already know you did," Victor chided me, his dazzling smile causing my heart to skip a beat.

Nudging closer to me, he placed his hands on both sides of my neck before his coral lips met mine, awakening the tingles that ran straight up my legs, and down my spine. His kisses were magical. Leaning over me, not once breaking contact, I felt him shift beneath the sheets until he was straddling me,  slowly creating a sea of desire within me. Rubbing small circles into the small of my neck, Victor lifted me slowly until my back was against the wall, his hips moving in harmony with my own. The passion that radiated off of him was undeniable as he made to take off my shirt. After discarding my pajamas on the floor, he kissed my neck softly. 

Pressing me against his chest, he placed his head in the crook of my neck, and we stayed like that for a while. Even though neither of us spoke, he was telling me so much. The room was still, quiet, yet I could distinctly hear soft chimes, as if they were all around us, fondling us with its sweet music. Turning my attention back on Victor, I let him lower me back onto the pillow, his eyes not leaving mine for a moment.

"Yuri, I hope it always stays like this." Victor whispered to me.
"It will,"I assured him.
Pecking my lips, Victor climbed out of bed. A minute later, I could hear the shower running and decided to follow in suite. Afterwards, we had a light breakfast before going back to the skating stadium. Once we arrived, Victor wasted no time in cracking the whip, and incessantly pointed out my mistakes. Suddenly, I really missed being in bed.

After a couple practices, Victor declared that he was going to start teaching me my 2nd routine. As I watched him demonstrate, it was impossible to tear my eyes away. I remember when he was showing me the routine for Love:Eros;it had the exact same effect on me; it left me breathless. Once he finished, he skated toward me before folding his arms over his chest.
"What did you think? You better say you liked it, because I won't accept anything less."
As sassy as ever, I see.

"It was great, Victor,"I replied, trying to stop a smirk from forming on my lips.

"Good. I expect to see the same. Begin when your ready."

Taking a deep breath, I tried to copy the routine exactly as I saw him do it. Pacing myself as much as possible, I imagined a song playing in my mind, and timed each jump to the beats of the song. As I heard the song come to an end, I felt my eyes voluntarily close;I felt pretty proud of myself. Opening them again, Victor stood before me, looking pleased.

"That was very exceptional,Yuri. I hope to see more of that in the future. Just keep working on your jumps, even when I'm not with you. That'll do for today."

Hearing praise from Victor meant so much to me, it was hard containing the happiness I felt building within me. I felt giddy all the way back to where I now resided(not yet ready to call it my home), and when I plopped on my bed,I exhaled a breath of satisfaction; I had really done something today. Pulling open my laptop, I listened to some music for a while,imagining Victor skating to the music,the audience left in awe at the enchanting way he moved, making every step perfection. Drifting off in my swivel-seat, I jumped up in surprise. How did I fall asleep? Looking at the nightstand that was set on my desk, the time read 2:00.

"Oh,wow. I was asleep for two hours? I should go see what Victor is doing," I muttered to myself.
Slipping out of my room, I thought that Victor might like something to eat. Entering the kitchen, I pulled out a pot and filled it halfway with water. During my first week here, Victor showed me where I could find everything in the house, and told me that I should consider this my home from now on. Smiling at the memory, I took out some vegetables and chopped them up before letting them cook in a separate pan. Before long, I had two bowls of Oyakodon, and washed a few dishes that were in the sink. Once the kitchen looked as pristine as I had found it, I found two pairs of chopsticks before picking up both bowls and proceeding to Victor's room. Since I couldn't knock, I called out for him. 

Beckoning me to enter, I pushed the door open with my back very slowly. Sitting beside him on his bed, he looked pleased and took his bowl and chopsticks from me,setting them aside before meeting my lips with his own. It was as if my vision was cut off by a dozen sun flares, forcing my eyelids to close all on their own .Pulling away, Victor retrieved his bowl from the side table and started eating. While we ate, every now and then, Victor kept glancing in my direction, then quickly looking away. Was he blushing? I must be imagining it. Why would he?

"Victor, is everything alright?"
"Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"
"'Cause you're acting strange.."
".......Guess I can't help myself."

Taking our bowls, Victor left me in his room with muddled thoughts.
'Why was he acting that way?' I wondered as I washed my hands in Victor's bathroom. Re-entering his room, I laid out on his bed and awaited his return.I suppose I'll just have to wait and see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! If you liked this chapter, please give it a vote! That would mean so so much to me.

I would also really appreciate any comment that you have in mind. Thanks.... ❤️