Chapter #1

Above is a picture of Spain at night.
Please enjoy. ✨

Victor's Pov
-As soon as our performance was finished, we returned to our hotel. Sitting across from each other on opposite beds, there was a calm silence between us. "Yuri?"I called to him. Raising his head from his sweaty palms, he faced me. I hesitantly rose from where I was and sat next to him. What came next would be the hardest thing I've ever done-but he needed to know. Brushing my hand against his shoulder, I stared into his chocolate eyes. "Do you remember what you said at the press conference in Japan? You said that what you felt for me goes beyond anything you've ever felt, so you decided to call it love. Do you remember?" Sensing him tense up, I continued. "Yuri, with me by your side, you don't ever need to feel worried, or anxious, or at a loss for what to do. I could equip you with everything you need, all I ask is one thing in return". I knew that this was the moment of truth. Looking at him now, I sensed devotion, to me, passion, for what he loved. As he placed his hand firmly against my thigh, everything I saw was confirmed. "Anything!" he rasped in his oh-so-familiar, soldier-loyal tone. Grazing his neck with the tip of my thumb, i sighed. "Your heart."
Before he could give a rebuttal,  my lips met his, slowly and softly. As shock and distress radiated off his body, I felt him relax into my arms. Nothing could have prepared me for what was truly in my heart, so why did this come so naturally? As I held his face with both of my hands, I felt Yuri inch a little closer to me. Ending the kiss, I brushed his hair back and kissed his cheek. "Yuri, I want you to really consider if this is something you might want. I'll accept whatever you decide. Don't keep me waiting too long, my little pork cutlet bowl..." I whispered to him before leaving the room.
As soon as I was out of earshot, I allowed the tears to flow freely, muffling the sobs with my hands. As intimidating as I'm meant to be, I had finally found my weakness. I wish I could take all my emotions and desires, and put them in a box. Tie it up, and lock it away; so I don't have to feel. How will I ever be able to accept that he may not want me like I do, not feel the same?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri's Pov
-I've never been more speechless in my life.  How am I supposed to react? What am I supposed to do? He just kissed me... Did I like it? I think I did. So many thoughts raced through my head at once and I didn't know which one to listen to. Breathing in deeply, I let it all out in one breath.  I don't know how long I stayed that way,but it could have been an hour. I needed to think clearly at that moment and stop overreacting. After all,it's not like this is the first time it's happened. I know exactly how I feel about him,why am I acting like this? Standing, I grabbed my phone and dialed Victor's number; I had come to a decision, one that was already made up, and he needed to be here. After waiting for what felt like a very long time, Victor finally returned to the hotel.  Looking as charming as he always does, his usual expression held a tint of sadness. I wanted to reassure him, so I took his hands and led him to my bed. Sitting down, I looked into his Cyan Grey eyes. "I-I never felt like this before," I stammered. "I do know that whenever you're near me, I feel...not like me. More like someone that's changed; but I like myself better this way. What I feel for you, I know what it is now, and I don't ever want to lose that." I paused to catch my breath, wait for some kind of response. When I didn't get one, I continued.  "At the restaurant, you told everyone that we were engaged, and in that moment, I didn't know how to react, but only because I didn't realize it right then, but that's really what I always wanted. After getting to know you for a while, I don't want to be insecure anymore. Maybe I've been afraid to admit it, but I'm not anymore; I want what you want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor's Pov
With a heart ready to burst and teary eyed, I cupped his left cheek with my hand. "Do I have to straddle you to make you certain of my affection? Haven't you ever wondered why I fondled you so much, or tried to entice you every chance I got?" I told him, a bit exasperated at the emotions flooding within me. Leaning forward so our foreheads touched, my fingers moved to his lips. "I thought that if I could focus on the competition,distract myself, nothing would be compromised, and in my own little way,I could still be with you. But Yuri, I can't do this to myself  anymore. I need you in my life, I'll always need you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri's Pov
-How did I wake up in such an alternate reality, where my idol for years-Victor Nikiforov, not only enters my home,but makes me feel a fondness for him that I've never felt before. As his hand slowly snakeS around my waist, he gently wraps his other arm around my chest. Never could I have imagined that this would be my unforeseeable fate, and that I would be so satisfied with it. Enclosing his hand with my own and entwining our fingers together, I felt soft butterfly kisses on my neck. Bliss is truly sweet when you least expect it. As I felt his breath become shallow in my ear, I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Victor."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! If you liked this chapter, please give it a vote! That would mean so so much to me.

I would also really appreciate any comment that you have in mind. Thanks.... ❤️

This is my first piece of work, so if you see any mistakes or something that might need work, please comment that too. I'd really appreciate it. 😊