Chapter #4

Yuri's Pov

Over the next few weeks, Victor had me go through rigorous training, day in and day out, teaching me different routines on the ice, hiking up and down the mountain, and working on my quadruple salchow. I knew I needed the constant training, but I'm pretty sure the nicknames weren't necessary. I still can't believe I asked for this.
"Come on little piggy!!! You're almost at the top!!!"
"Little piggy, you should really work on your triple rotations, or will you let JJ show you up every time you two are competing together?"
"Maybe it's time for a break,little piggy, you look like you could use one."
That nickname didn't even suit me anymore. Maybe I can slip it into conversation tomorrow. What I would really love is a title,something unique like 'The Ice Tiger of Russia'. I wonder what Victor will have to say about that.

The next day, Victor finally took off the reins and told me that the progress I had made deserved some sort of reward, and offered to take me out for dinner. We've gone out before, countless times, but this would be the first time as his fiancée. Needless to say, I felt a little uneasy.
That morning, the date was all I could think about. Snuggled up in my sheets with Victor laying beside me, I stood as quietly as possible and got dressed. Grabbing an apple from the kitchen, I got on my bike and headed into town. I knew Victor would expect me to wear something dazzling, but flashy attire just wasn't my forté. Maybe Chris could help me out. I knew Chris was spending a week in Japan before going back to his home in Switzerland, so I decided to give him a call, asking if I could stop by. He agreed, and told me he was staying at a hotel called 'The Conduct.' Making my way to the reception hall, I told the secretary who I was going to see, and she called Chris to inform him of my arrival. As I stood in the elevator, I started getting really anxious. Can Chris really help me? When the elevator pinged, I knew that I was on the 7th floor, and got off. Walking to his suite, he opened the door before I could knock and embraced me, one hand on my back, the other on my butt. I must really be desperate. "Yuri, it's been too long" he whispered, his voice tickling my ears. 

"It's only been three weeks,Chris," I replied, trying to pry myself from his arms. Even though I was committed to Victor, Chris knew exactly how to get what he wanted, leaving his victims at his mercy. Releasing me, he let me enter his suite and led me to his living room before sitting down on a plush, purple sofa. Sitting down myself, I marveled at the interior;Chris definitely had good taste. Exquisite paintings, marbled floors, a crystal chandelier; I came to  the right place.
"So Yuri, how might I be of service?"
"Well, Victor's taking me out, and your a classy guy, maybe you could help me?"
In the blink of an eye, Chris was sitting next to me.
"How else do you think of me,Yuri?" he asked, his hand taking certain liberties across my thigh.
"Seductive." I stammered, wishing he'd reserve these games for someone actually interested.
Pulling away, much to my relief, he stood and gestured for me to follow.
"Then I shall dress you as I dress myself," he replied, leading me to his  bedroom.
After three hours of going through Chris' wardrobe, we finally found something thing that I liked, and Victor would like, too. Thanking Chris profusely, I watched as he carefully folded the clothes and put them in a box for me. 

Handing me the parcel,  Chris lightly pecked me on the cheek before showing me out.
"I hope you and Victor visit me one day in Switzerland, I would love the company," he hinted, voice laced with ecstasy.
'Arigato Gozaimasu!!!! Hope to see you before you leave!!!" I sincerely told him, and I even hugged him. Maybe Chris wasn't such a bad guy.
On my way back home, I hid the parcel in a storage closet before going to Victor's room.
"Victor?" finding no one there, I was about to ask my mom if she had seen him, when Victor crashed right into me.
"Ow, that hurt,"
"I'm so sorry!"
"It's OK, why are you in such a rush?" I inquired. With the look he was giving me, I knew something had come up, and we wouldn't be going out tonight.
"My manager wants me to go to Russia for a bit, but I promise I'll be right back. Have I ever broken a promise to you?"
I trusted him, I just wish it didn't have to be today. "Go then, I'll be here waiting." Pulling me into a hug, he grabbed a bag and climbed into a car that had been waiting for him. I raced over to his window to say goodbye.
"Just one week, then I'll be back before you know it" he told me.

Kissing my hand, I let go as the taxi drove off, leaving me in a cloud of dust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! If you liked this chapter, please give it a vote! That would mean so so much to me.

I would also really appreciate any comment that you have in mind. Thanks.... ❤️

This is my first piece of work, so if you see any mistakes or something that might need work, please comment that too. I'd really appreciate it. 😊