Chapter #7

Victor's Pov
"Yuri,  why did you ask me to come to the beach with you today? I love your company, but you're acting strange, what's on your mind?" I inquired of Yuri as he sat down beside me.
"I've wanted to do this for a long time," Yuri whispered as caressed my face.

"Do what?" Turning around to face me, Yuri grabbed the sides of my jacket and made me lean on him. "Victor--"

Knock knock!  "Room service!"

"Unbelievable" I muttered under my breath as I realized it had all been a dream. 

Throwing off the covers, I got out of bed and opened the door to let the hotel maid enter. I was having such a great dream,too, I pouted to myself. Just as well, wouldn't want to miss my flight. As soon as the maid left, I took a warm shower, then got dressed in grey slacks, a gold button-up, a black trench coat and matching dress shoes.

 Gathering my things into my suitcase, I examined the room one last time to make sure I didn't forget anything, then checked  out of the hotel. Calling Yakov to notify him of my departure, I hauled a taxi. Once it arrived at the airport, I paid the driver before jumping out and rushing to catch my flight. 

Mmh, I wonder what Yuri is up to. Just the thought of him made my lips curve up in a smile. I still can't believe he's never experienced love before. Doesn't matter, that won't last long, not if I can help it. Once I got on the plane, I checked my phone to see if there were any missed calls, only to find none. 

Oh well. Scrolling through my pictures, I found one of Yuri. Sigh, he sure knows how to excite me, even when he's not trying. Turning off my phone, I closed my eyes and waited for the plane to start moving, Yuri was waiting for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri's Pov
                   'Flashback'
Relaxing in the hot spring, I kept my head hidden under my arms as as Victor stood in front of me, bare and proud in all his glory.

 'Why do you keep tempting me, Victor?! Why can't you just bathe like a normal person?!' I screamed internally. 

Instead of relaxing in the water, he was hovering over me, with no towel on. I had to admit, he was very defined, but I'm pretty sure nothing about that would change if he just came back inside the water.

 "Yuri, do you know why I wanted to be your coach?" Victor asked me.

 Before I had the chance to respond, he pulled me out of the water by my arms, his hypnotic turquoise eyes meeting my own.

 "I was drawn to you because of the way you move to the music; like the song's already inside you and your losing your body to release it."

              'End of Flashback'

   After all this time, I still remember Victor telling me that, him supporting me...holding me. In that moment, I felt so entranced. I never knew I could need something so bad without even knowing what it was, but when Victor appeared on the scene, it was no longer unknown to me.

 Arriving at the airport, I sat down in the lobby and waited for him. Not wanting to get bored, I checked social media to see what Phichit was up to. 

Scrolling through my phone, it seemed he was at some fancy restaurant with a friend of his eating fried chicken. He looked happy. 

As I kept scrolling, I saw a picture of Chris and his cat. Hehe.....same old Chris. Glancing around, I began to wonder why Victor hadn't shown up yet. It had been half an hour and there still wasn't any sign of him. 

Could I have gotten the time wrong? Standing up, I began to walk around, keeping an eye open for him. maybe the plane was delayed, but wouldn't Victor have texted me? Soon, I began to pace and panic. 

Maybe I should sit down,worrying wouldn't do me any good. As I made my way back to my seat, I saw him. He crossed a line between quirky and sexy, which just made me want to be close to him even more. 

He hadn't noticed me yet,though. He was looking for something in one of his bags. When he had found it, he must have sensed that someone was staring at him, because he turned in my direction- and saw me. His face instantly lit up, and I couldn't help but smile right back at him.

              "Yuri!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! If you liked this chapter, please give it a vote! That would mean so so much to me!

I would also really appreciate any comment that you have in mind. Thanks.... ❤️