Chapter #2

Yuri's Pov

Hearing the birds chirp outside my window, I opened my eyes to a ray of light that shone over Victor's face. I know I should have restraint, but I just couldn't glance away; Victor dazzled me. Etching his face with my fingers, I looked back to all those months ago when Yurio first came to Japan and Victor had us compete against each other. 

If Yurio won, Victor would return to Russia and train him. If I won, Victor would stay, remaining my coach. During that entire week, I had never felt so helpless. Yurio was 10 times more confident than me in every way; I couldn't imagine I had any shot at beating him. But whenever Victor was around, it was as if he would make me want to believe in myself, and I could feel myself channeling his energy, his ambition, his passion.

"How long have you been awake?" Victor asked, his eyes still closed. Panicking, I didn't know how to respond and began stammering. Before I could embarrass myself any further, Victor planted his lips on mine, gently pulling me closer. Every time he kissed me, it was like the world was at a standstill, and everything was just as I always wanted it to be. As he pulled back, he stroked the back of my neck before sitting up. 

"You look so adorable when you blush for me". Glancing away from him, I quickly looked back as he stretched out his arms and yawned. Even the simplest of actions from him are so gratifying.  "Come Yuri, I'm very hungry, and I made you a promise I intend to keep."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor's Pov

As Yuri and I finished a late breakfast of pork cutlet bowls,  my mind drifted off to a memory from Chugoku, Shikoku and Kyushu FSC......
                     *Flashback*
As Yuri skated towards me, I knew that this was my last chance to get through to him.
"Yuri, I want you to turn around."
"Huh?" he replied, obviously confused by my request.

"I said turn around," I repeated, adding some edge to my voice. Looking annoyed, he turned around. Without a second to spare, I embraced him.  I had hoped to make him more relaxed, but he just felt rigid to the touch.The press didn't help the situation by flashing their cameras at us, either.

"Seduce me with everything you have. If your performance can enthrall me, then you can bring the whole audience to their knees." I could tell that Yuri was listening, because I felt him relax  underneath me.

       *End of Flashback*

"Victor, are you alright?" Yuri asked, looking a little worried. Looking down at my plate, I realized that it was now empty. When did I finish this? Taking my hand, Yuri ushered me out of the house as his mother took care of the dishes. After we had walked for a while, we found ourselves at the beach. Pulling me over to a bench, we sat down, my hand in his. 

"Victor, I have something I need to tell you". Being so close to him, all I really wanted was to hold him, trail my fingers across his chest, give him a taste of what eros really felt like...
"When you first appeared in Japan, everyone thought that it was because you wanted an easy break, and I was convenient for you. I didn't want to listen to it, or believe it, but there was always an uneasy feeling I just couldn't shake off." I knew where he was going with this, I should've seen this coming.

"Victor, can you tell me that I'm wrong?" His face was painted with nothing but sadness and disappointment;how do I do this? (Sigh)

"Yuri, you're not far off. I did want a break, but I also came because you inspired me. Everyday we practiced, I saw potential that was just dying to be reached. Not for one moment did I dream of abandoning you. How could I, when I saw myself in you? When Yurio arrived, I knew what he would try and do, so I tested you- I had to know how bad you wanted me here. needless to say, you never failed to surprise me. I'm so glad I came when I did, you needed me pretty badly,but I needed you too." 

 Taking the hem if his shirt, I helped him out of it. Taking off mine as well, we both jumped out of our shorts before getting into the cool, crystal water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! If you liked this chapter, please give it a vote! That would mean so so much to me.

I would also really appreciate any comment that you have in mind. Thanks.... ❤️

Author's note

Kon'nichiwa! Hi! Here are my first two chapters. I was super excited when I started writing this fanfic, which was Victor's birthday(fans will know what I mean), and I am even more excited that I am still writing it! Somehow, I really just don't want to be deterred, because this anime means so much to me. I truly hope you enjoy my story.❤️