Chapter #14

Yuri's Pov
Walking slowly to my parents room, I took a short breath with every step. I'm a man, so why do I have to feel so scared of talking to them? Maybe because I owe them so much. Apart from Minako, my parents have always supported me, encouraging me to never give up and keep getting back on my feet when I fall,even when I really,really don't want to. Pausing at my parent's bedroom door, I knocked twice then waited.
"Come in," I heard my dad say.
Without a minute to spare, I turned the knob, and walked through the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victor's Pov
Feeling lonely,just like I knew I would, I decided that I had skated enough and went to get something to eat in town. I found a really nice restaurant that was making spicy pizza, and wished that Yuri could have been there. Oh wait, that's right, he needs to go talk to his parents. I had offered to go with him, but he kindly declined, explaining that it would be easier if he spoke to them alone. I just hoped it went well.

 I believed that Yuri had nothing to worry about, and by the way his parents graciously accepted me into their home, they would only want him to be happy. Taking a bite of my pizza, I relished the cheesy goodness and savored it, but it still wasn't the same without Yuri. Finishing my pizza, I went for a bit of shopping to get my mind off how long I had been away from him; it was never the same without him. When I finally started my way back to Yuri's place , it had already grown dark and the sky was promising a heavy downpour by the thick clouds that were above me. 

Hailing a cab, I made it back to Yuri's house just before it really started to rain hard. Shaking off my coat, I hung it in my room to dry and placed my bags on my bed. Once I got inside, I could hear the rain subsiding. Guess it wasn't serious, I thought.As I began to put my clothes away in their prospective places, my eyes landed on a dark blue cashmere sweater that I got for Yuri. When I spotted it at the store,I knew he would look amazing in it.

 Hmm...... I wonder where he is right now. Letting a turquoise silk shirt slip from my fingers, I stripped out of my clothes and grabbed a towel before going to the hot springs. Whenever Yuri is stressed, he usually likes to be alone to try and relieve himself from the turmoil that he's going through. Sliding a door open, I found Yuri just as I had expected. His back was facing me, and all he knew at that moment was that I had gone out. Taking off my towel, I slid into the water as quietly as possible and sat right next to him.

"You always know where to find me," he told me with his eyes closed, masking how he truly felt. Caressing his cheek, his eyes fluttered open as he sent me a wryly smile.
Tell me what happened,I mentally pleaded with him.
Really looking at him now, behind his chocolate eyes, there was a sense of, a sad kind of acceptance, maybe?

"I told them. In the beginning, I was really angsty; I didn't know how they would respond. They were definitely shocked at first, and I thought my dad would slap me. But then, they sort of calmed down, and told me that they've never seen me so happy before, and now they know why. My mom told me,  'Whenever Victor's around, a serene aura radiates off you, now we know where its comes from."  I told them that you want me to come stay with you, so they told me to do what I think is right. Victor,I'm coming to stay with you."

At this point, the way Yuri's eyes sparkled, I could think of nothing that burned brighter. Never had I ever thought that someone could stir such affection within me...enrapturing.
Slowly taking his cheek in my hand, I brought him closer until he was looking up at me. Yuri knew what I wanted and closed his eyes as I kissed him. Holding his shoulder with my other hand, I pulled him even closer to me, his heartbeat already thrashing against my chest. By the way he responded to me, I was finally convinced that this was what he really wanted-to be with me. Holding his face with both hands, I wanted my kiss to tell him exactly how I felt about him, that I wasn't going anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victor's Pov

How could I ever have predicted that within such a short time, someone could give me so much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! If you liked this chapter, please give it a vote! That would mean so so much to me.

I would also really appreciate any comment that you have in mind. Thanks.... ❤️