2.9 ❁ 끝

[narration]

daniel rummaged through his entire wardrobe, picking out pieces of clothing but returning them back into the closet with an unsatisfied look after taking a single glance at them.

"hurry up, just wear something normal and let's go! there won't be any seats left in the cinema if we don't get there by 6!" rin pulled out a few random pieces of clothing from daniel's closet and threw it on the bed, "wear that

"hurry up, just wear something normal and let's go! there won't be any seats left in the cinema if we don't get there by 6!" rin pulled out a few random pieces of clothing from daniel's closet and threw it on the bed, "wear that."

"..your fashion sense is non-existent." daniel stated, staring at the badly-matched clothes that were scattered all over his bed.

"shut up and just wear something you think looks nice, then! don't attack my fashion sense, it's the only thing i'm proud of!" rin huffed, arms crossed in annoyance.

a few shuffling noises later, rin looked up from her phone to check on daniel. she opened her mouth, and was about to start nagging at him for taking so damn long to get ready, but no words came out.

instead, her jaw dropped, and she started to choke on literal air at the wondrous sight that was presented in front of her.

"w-what the fuck are you doing?!" her eyes darted from his exposed skin to the floor, then to his face, which had a look of confusion plastered on it

"do what? i'm just changing, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before. pft..! your face is so red-" daniel stopped speaking after realising that rin had already slipped out of his room.

he heard the distant sound of rin's voice yell out "just put your damn clothes on!" from the hallway outside.

"fucking finally! good god, took you long enough. let's go, before we break our necks watching the movie in the shitty front row seats."

;

"here are your tickets, enjoy the movie!" grabbing the 2 tickets, rin signalled for daniel, who was busy trying to not drop the overfilling box of popcorn, to hurry up before the movie starts without them.