2.4

(a/n: before y'all start reading the chapter i just wanna say a big fat MERRY CHRISTMAS!! i don't celebrate christmas because i'm a buddhist but to everyone who does: i hope you get all the presents and eat all the food you want!! and also, you know how i said there was gonna be fluff this episode? fuck that, i'm going all out this time, no regrets! yes, this is gonna be softcore smut, prepare yourselves.)

[narration]

"hey, baby girl!" daniel hummed, gently shutting the white hospital door with a playful grin.

rin let out a chuckle, glancing out of the small window to the left of her bed, watching as small snowflakes danced around in the freezing cold night.

"sure took you a long time to get here!" the girl smiled a toothy grin.

daniel shrugged, throwing his light brown coat which was decorated with tiny white spots of snow onto a conveniently placed coat hanger that was right next to the door.

"well, i went and did this," daniel threw back the black hood of his hoodie, revealing a stunning shade of silver colour that replaced his light brunette hair from before.

the room was lit up dimly, with the small nightlight on the bedside table as the only source of light in the entire room, but even so, daniel's silver hair still stood out brilliantly.

"holy fuck! you look so good with that colour! damn, i'm almost jealous." rin laughed, locking eyes with the male, who was now sitting on a chair next to the bed.

daniel rested the side of his face on the palm of his left hand, letting out a soft sigh, his eyes still fixed on the girl with the light pink hospital gown.

"i missed you, rin."

rin took his hand into her own. even though she already had big hands to begin with, it was tiny compared to daniel's.

"i'm sorry, it's my fault that all of this happened. i'm so stupid.. why was i so petty? i'm sorry i broke up with you, if i didn't, you wouldn't have been suffering so much. i don't know why i was so dumb, i'm a fucking idi-"

daniel pressed his lips onto rin's, shutting her up from her stupid little rant and also making an entire wildfire start inside her stomach.

rin's cold hands trailed around the back of his neck, tugging on the strands of silver hair. her touch made daniel shiver, but in a way that was strangely pleasing.

daniel brought himself up onto the bed, his large frame loomed over the girl who's body was covered by at least two thick layers of blankets.

their lips didn't part, they were practically glued to each other. daniel, who became a little more daring, gently nibbled on rin's soft lips, making her moan into his mouth.

her eyes went wide after realising the sound she just made, but seeing how unbothered daniel was, and how his hair looked even hotter when it's messy, just made her even more needy.

boy, were they glad that it was around 2 in the morning, because they were not going to be done with each other anytime soon.

daniel knew they couldn't do anything more than making out, since rin did have a stab wound that still made her wince everytime he accidentally touches it, but it was enough for him.