0.3

[narration]

"stop ignoring me, rin! what the fuck did i even do? aren't you happy to see me, even a little..?" daniel scooted closer to the girl, who had her arms crossed tightly together against her chest.

from afar, the two looked like a basic couple on a cute little date in the neighbourhood park, but a few meters closer and you'd be able to hear their bitter bickering that only seemed to get more and more aggravating (for the listeners) as time passed.

"what the fuck did you even do? well, i can list like two hundred things right now!" rin exclaimed, her gaze was almost threatening as she spoke.

"one, you didn't call me even once while you were doing whatever in busan. two, no messages from you, either. three, you didn't answer any of my calls or reply to any of my damn messages. four, you fucking BLUE-TICKED my message asking if you we could meet. fiv-" she was cut off by daniel, who seemed more embarrassed than anything, although he tried to hide his embarrassment with mock anger.

"okay, okay, that's enough! i already said that i was sorry for not contacting you, but i'm here now, right? i'm not going back to busan, i'll always be here from now on, and we can go back to how we were before."

he reached out to grab rin's hand, but she stuffed it into the pocket of her coat before he could even touch it.

she didn't know why she was suddenly filled with so much frustration towards daniel. she was happy to see him just an hour ago, and they even shared a few jokes and laughs in the convenience store.

she knew that she was being selfish, immature, a bitch.

she wanted to smile, wanted to laugh and give daniel a playful slap on the arm, telling him "i'm just kidding, i'm not mad. let's go to the cat café!"

but she couldn't.

she opened her mouth, and the words that came out were words that neither of them ever expected to hear.

"let's.. break up."