41.

Z

"Oh hey! It's Clem's jealous boyfriend." I glare at the guy. "Clem's not in today, she never works Wednesday's for some reason." He looks me over, he smirks. "You know that though, right?" He chuckles, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No, I know. I wanted to-ahem-apologize." He furrows his eyebrow, then he laughed. "Clementine made you apologize, didn't she?" I frowned, "No you-no, I was just making sure nothing would happen when I leave so she got annoyed, and hasn't talked to me since. She only picks up my brothers to take them somewhere but completely ignores me." I explain in one breath.

He pats my shoulder, "Listen, kid. Clem really is my little sister. We used to have fights and wrestle; all that. More than anything, I should be worried about you." He says taking a seat behind the counter. I scoff, "And why should that be?" I ask getting irritated.

"Clem," He lights a cigarette, gesturing to me if I want one and I nod my head. He smiles, puffing out in the record store. "She tends to give these little high school relationships her all. When she loves someone she loves them with everything she has. And in the end the guy takes advantage of that." I clench my jaw. "I'm not going to use her."

"I'm glad you say that. I mean the last one was really reckless and didn't give a shit but. Sooner or later, I just know. So, I want you to make sure that she doesn't think this is just a high school sweetheart thing. If you're not serious, don't pretend to be."

What the fuck did he know? I loved Clementine with all my fucking being. "Dude? You alright? Z?" Uriah shook my shoulder. "Yeah, yeah." I took in a breath. He smiled, "You sure? We can cancel the party?" I shook my head, "Naw, it's our last one before we all head out. I can't believe summers already over." I said rubbing my jaw.

"I know, where's Clem and the boys?" Uriah asked and I smiled, "Down at the beach." Uriah smiled, "Is she still mad at you?" I shake my head. "No, we're good thank god." Uriah smiled, "Did you get her the ring?" I nodded my head smirking. "When are you giving it to her?" I sighed, standing up and looking over the balcony of the beach house.

Spotting Clem and the boys playing in the beach. I look her over her bikini was driving me crazy. She wore a thin skirt wrap over type thing, a knot to the side of her hip.

"I don't know

"I don't know. I want to do it soon though."

She came up right after that, Zack on her back as she raced Zephyr up the stairs. "Beat you!" She said playfully to Zephyr, I smiled cupping her face and pressing a kiss to her cheekbone. "Zephyr's little girlfriend is coming." Clementines eyebrows raised and she laughed. "What?!" She squealed stepping into the house. Uriah laughed.

"Zion!" Zephyr whined, his cheeks red. I chuckled, ruffling his hair. "What? Can't I brag?" He shyly hid his face in my side and I laughed.

"Can I meet her? What's her name? Is she nice? She better be nice to you." Zephyr groaned, Uriah and I laughed. "Clem, s-she's very nice. And smart, and funny. And beautiful." Clementine pouted and threw her arms over Zephyr and me. "Oh my gosh! You're so big!" She squeezed his cheeks. "What's her name?" She asked being pulled away by Zack. Who was covered with sand.

"M-Mavis." Clementine squealed, clapping her hands as she paused making Zack's sandwiches.

Zack rolled his eyes, staying attached to Clem by her hip. "Zack, let Clementine breathe." Uriah joked, earning a glare from Zack. Zephyr and I laughed, I walked over to the small guy, grabbing him by his trunks and pull him over my shoulder. "She loves me more than all of you." He said with a smirk. I glared, "Babe?" Clementine cleared her throat and looked down at the sandwich.

Uriah started to laugh, "Clementine." I snaked my arm around her, squeezing her middle. "Zion! Ow!"

Soon Zephyr's Mavis came and Clementine was obsessed. I smiled, raising the camera up to my eye and snapped a few pictures. "Hey, Z. Some people are pulling up." Uriah said nudging me with his elbow. "Alright, guys wanna go up to the room? I set up the Wii." They all nodded, "Clem! Can y-you come with us?!" Mavis rambled out, Clementine pouted and looked over at me.

"No, sorry Mavis." I said wrapping my arm around Clementine. Mavis pouted, she was the same age as Zephyr with long blonde hair and green eyes. She was a sweet girl who had acute Aspergers like Zephyr but she was pretty bossy at times.

"Is he your dad?" Mavis asked scrunching her nose. I frowned, Clementine giggled. "No, he's my boyfriend." Mavis looked to me. "Oh. Well why does he boss you around like a dad?" Clementine shrugs. "Because I want to be a dad to her kids." Mavis dropped her jaw.

Clementine slapped my stomach. "I promise I'll be there soon. Okay?" Mavis nodded and ran upstairs.

"You look so sexy baby." I coo into her ear as we dance together. I toy with the thin skirt, squeezing her hip. She rested her head back in my shoulder. She smiled up at me, "I love you." She tells me and my chest fills up. "I love you so much more." She smirks, I furrow my eyebrows. "What are you-" She pushed me in, my shirt and board shorts absorbing the water instantly.

I surface back up, playfully glaring at my girl as she laughs hard. I look behind her to see Uriah, and we both give each other a look. "Y-you're so corny!" She wheezed out, I glare at her and just as she laughs harder Uriah pushed her and I catch her. Dunking her in the water. She comes back up, gripping my shoulders like a cat who just got in a bath. "I'm gonna drown!" She cries out.

Uriah and I laugh hard. But I notice how her skirt was tangling her legs and she was in the deep end of the pool. I chuckled. "I got you." I lifted her up on the ledge and helped her take off the skirt. "You know I love you and your corniness." She told me kissing the corner of my mouth. I laugh, "I know baby."

After the party went on for five hours I cleared it out. Nyah, Uriah, Clementine, and I cleaned the place and rested. "I'm gonna miss you so much Clem." Nyah said tearing up. "Why don't you graduate early?" She asked pulling her closer, cheek to cheek. "I can...but I don't know. I feel like I'll be missing out with graduating with everyone." Nyah nods her head in a understanding way. "True. Promise you'll visit during all your breaks?"

Clementine sat in between my legs as we played Uno with the kids. "No!" She cried out as Zephyr smacked down his last card. "Yay! You won, Zephyr!" Mavis squealed, pulling Zep in a hug and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Clementine looked up at me and grinned, wiggling her eyebrows. Zack gagged, quickly sitting on my lap. "You won't be saying that when you have someone." Clementine pouted, "They're all growing up."