13.

After convincing my mom that I was just going to eat wings and come back for nearly an hour she let me go with a final suspicious look in her eyes.

I walk into the restaurant to see Zion, well the back of his head.

I poke the back of his neck as I walk past him to the other chair in front of him. He jumps up a little, narrowing his eyes on me as he notices it was me.

I smile, "Hi." I adjust myself in the chair and kinda just stare at him.

Zion was someone girls and the whole entire universe would rave over him because he looked to good to be just some high school senior. And that doesn't happen often, only in teen books and it seems like everyone is a hot model but Zion was one of a kind.

He had freckles on his face and it seems like he was growing a slight five o'clock shadow.

Then I snapped out of it, just before he could catch me staring at him. What is your problem? You are average, okay okay I give myself the pretty...ish but that's about it. I mean look at Tessa, Haley, Téa, Talia, Nyah, and of course Pricilla. Oh god..that girl.

"Um, so what did you want to talk about?" I ask, barely looking up at him.

I stared at my phone with such disinterest that I wasn't even focusing on it, as of the phone wasn't even on nor in my hand.

I left cool air brush against my forehead causing my breath to halter in my chest. I slowly look up to lock eyes with Zion. Our noses touched as I did causing me to blush ruthlessly.

He grabbed my phone with his fingers, I react, reaching for it but he glared at me. A smirk slowly taking over his mood.

"You need to focus, Clementine." He mocks.

"So, you bought me wings and fries because you want to make sure I don't spill how I've met Zephyr and Zack." Zion clenched his jaw and looked down at his lap. "Just...Zephyr." My heart and body felt so sick. "Are you kidding me? Are you serious, Zion?" He looks up at me, noticing the furry in my voice.

"What's so wrong with Zephyr? It's not-not like he has fricking ebola! Is that why he doesn't go to our school? Oh my god, you despicable." I growl, digging in my purse for my stupid wallet.

I couldn't seem to get my wallet fast enough as Zion grabs my wrist.

"You think I want to tell you these things?" He growls hardly in my ear and I glare at him. "You're the one who fucking had to bump into me and Xavier. I-it's like I can't shake you fucking off!" I felt sick, like literally. The hot wings wanting to come up.

"Fuck. Even your name pops up everywhere I fucking go!" I blush, looking down at my arm that was still in a tight lock with Zion's hand.

"Sorry." I mumble, he scoffs and let's go of my arm, taking a seat in his chair. He leans against it and sighs, staring at me as he rubs his jaw. Maybe it was the stress I'm causing him to make him look older than eighteen.

We seem to stare at each other until my phone rings...in Zion's pocket.

I blush, it's not like I have a lot of guy friends but my phone was still my private property. Zion noticed my tenseness and smirks. Lifting up the phone in his hands and reading the ID. "Zion, stop. Give me my phone, who is it." I say crossing, reaching across the table.

"Father?" My face pales. "Okay, stop. No more play time-" I gasp as he answered it and put it on speaker with a smirk. This was his pay back.

Little did he know not only is my mother protective and crazy my dad is a million times worse.

"H-hi dad." There was a slight pause.

"Why are you stuttering? You nervous?" I look up to Zion who raises an amused eyebrow.

"No, dad. Anyway-" he cuts me off there.

"Don't anyway me, Clementine. Now, are when are you gonna come over. You know you have siblings over here that love you. I'm not gonna say this again. You're their older sister." Instantly I felt bad.

My father always guilt tripping me. I forgot Zion was even holding my phone as I sadly let out a breath.

But the truth is I didn't even feel comfortable in my fathers house.

"I know dad. Soon. Tell them I love them."

"Mhmm, love you too. We aren't gonna wait for you forever Clementine. It's not worth it." Then he hung up. I let out a deep heave, I look up to see Zion's face which seemed to be void of any emotion.

"My family is crazy if you haven't noticed."

"I have three brothers. And one sister." I said smiling sadly as we walked around. Zion looked down at me. "My mom had my older brother with another man, he left us when he was ten though. To live with his dad...but by then I was born already. Along with my sister but she passed away. And anyways," I laughed it off. "Um, my little brothers were born and their devils. And they have a sister by there mom too." I furrow my eyebrows and look back up at Zion as he watches me.

"Sorry if that's...too much to grab at." I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

He watches me do it, too intensely that it has my fingers trembling.

"No, I understand. Sorry for your loss." I shrug, "We were very close in age. I can't remember her." I whispered the last part, that's the one thing I'd always regret. "It's my mom, dad, and brother who went through a lot." I say shrugging.

"My brother...he had to call the police. My dad had to try and give her CPR, and my mom...after that I feel as though she was never the same." I mumble, "None of them." I cold the warm cup of coffee in my hands as I zone out.

But a huge hand slaps me gently on top of my head and keeps it there.

"You're depressing me." I burst out laughing, and I groan. "Ugh, I'm so sorry. I over shared." I cover my face with my hand.

"Sorry, sorry." He rolls his eyes, a small tiny little smile on his lips.

"You're weird." I roll my eyes. "And you're a mean giant. Not anything like the friendly green giant from the commercials." Zion chuckles, looking into my eyes. "Nothing's as it seems, Mi amor."

I smirk, poking his cheek. "I hope that's what you think of me, too than Mister Popular."

_______________________________
I think we're going to start updating this thing twice because we have up to 30 chapters already so be prepared for those who actually read this book!

Yeah! Ps soon there's gonna be some sexy scenes, thanks to me ;), so if there's an m by the number of the chapter that means it's mature. EX: 18m. Look out for that if you don't like the spicy stuff!

Please vote and comment!

Hope you like itttt!