16.

"I don't know Nyah..." She playfully pushed my shoulder and then fell into me as she hugged me and started to shake us.

"Come! Please! You do have to give Zion his jersey back." I bit my lip, remembering Priscilla's words. She is a cheerleader what if she makes everyone say a mean cheer about me?

"Listen, we all want you there. I'll even hand Zion the shirt so you don't have to. It's just gonna be you, me, Emily, and Alexia." I bite my lip.

"I'll think about it." Her face broke my heart but I was nervous. What if Pricilla did something, or I saw Tessa and Haley..."Okay. I hope to see you there. Text me if you want to come and I'll wait for you at the gates okay?" I smile and nod my head.

I sit on my couch, my mom next to me looking me over. "Yes mother?" I say slowly looking over at her. She gives me a cheeky smile, "What?" I ask, she giggles. "Nothing, nothing. Why don't you just go to the damn game." I sigh shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know it's just gonna be boring." She rolls her eyes. "Stop being so negative. Now go before I ground you." My jaw drops but I just let out a chuckle. "You're joking." She laughs right back.

"Oh but I'm not. You're gonna regret it when you're older." I give her a shocked look. "Mom! Seriously?!" She nods her head, "Yes if you don't get out of her in ten minutes you're grounded." I gasp and stare at her before she taps her wrists.

I huff and get up stomping to my room.

I quickly throw on Zion's shirt, a tank top underneath, I pull on my leggings and quickly kick on my doc Martins.

"Bye! Love you!" She calls as I close the door. I grumble and whine as I drive to the school. I shyly called Nyah as I stopped the car in the packed parking lot. "Please tell me you changed your mind and you're here?!" I could hear the loud students in the background.

I giggled, "Yeah I'm here. Paying for my ticket." I sadly handed the lady four bucks for the stupid football ticket. "Okay! I'll meet you at the game it's half time!" Nyah rambled while the lady nudged the ticket at me. She handed me the measly ticket which I just had to give to the man in the front of the gate. I glared down at the ground.

Nyah jumped on me, "Clem-you're wearing his jersey?" I blushed, thank god I found this old sweatshirt of mine. "Uhhh." Nyah giggled and nudged me. "It looks good on you." She gave me a wink, grabbing my arm. "Come on, lets go. I got us a good seat." I nodded letting her show me to the seats up in the bleachers.

As we moved towards the tall silver metal bleachers I spotted Haley and Tessa. I quickly put of the sweatshirt to hide Zion's jersey. Their eyes catching me just as I put it on.

Tessa's eyes went wide and she nudged Haley who gave me a roll of her eyes and a tug of Tessa's arm.

I took in a deep breath, it was getting cold in Seattle which I would expect since it was the middle of October. Nyah and I said our sorrows and excuses as we made our way to our seats in the stands.

"Clem! Oh my gosh I'm so happy to see you." Emily said as she gave me a hug. "Oh! Hey bitch!" Lexi said smirking at me, I giggled. "Hey guys. How are you liking the...high school experience." They laughed. "Eh." They all said causing me to giggle.

My eyes look out to the large football field, instantly spotting the number 27 stretching. Zion. Was it weird that my lucky and favorite number was 27? I'm never going to tell him that ever.

"There's your mans." I choked on my spit looking to the girls who burst out laughing, Emily, the one who said it laughing the hardest.

I shook my head, "He is not. He's like barely even a friend." The girls chuckle and Lexi shrugs. "You two would be cute. That's all I'm saying." I chuckle. "Thanks?" Nyah pokes me, "I'll be back, I'm gonna get some snacks." I look up to her, "you sure you wanna go by yourself." Nyah grins. "Yeah can you come with? We'll be back guys." Emily and Lexi look to us.