27.

My mom had said this was the right thing to do. And she was kind of right, but I'm pretty sure she just got this idea from FRIENDS her favorite show that she watches on repeat.

I nervously pace around my mom watching me as she stands next to the front door, her boyfriend smiling with her.

"Remember Clem, no sex!" I stop and glare at her. "Not the time mom." I had texted Zion something scary, the text We need to talk was never something good so when my mom left and the door knocked right after I wasn't surprised that he rushed all the way here.

I shyly opened the door, looking at the man in front of me. His dark hair messy, he wore joggers and a sweatshirt, a sweatshirt that was kind of both of ours.

I smile at him, he looked nervous. You're a horrible person, Clementine. "Come in." I tell him giving him space to slip on. I close it and just as I do he starts rambling. "I know. I know I have a lot of baggage, and I always seem to pull you into it. And you're seventeen I don't expect you to want to be with someone. Especially someone who asks so much, and has so much fucking problems. But Clementine Reeves I think about you day and night, I can't help but smile when I think about you.

I love how gentle you are with my brothers, I love how they love you, I love how you're so caring to others. Your playfulness, sarcasm, silliness. How I can joke around you and be who I want to be. I just-can't see my life without you right now. I need you."

He takes in a breath, "But, if you want to drop this. I won't-I'll try to stop myself from stopping you."

I walk over to him, poking him in the chest and face. "Idiot. I'm not dumping you." I say softly, he looks up. "What-I." He lets out a breath, pressing his face in my chest, my breasts. His face is-they're on my boobies!

I blush and rub my fingers through his hair. "Id be really stupid if I did. I've been waiting forever for you." I tell him, he looks up, taking in a breath. "So you made me say all of that and you didn't stop me?" I giggle kissing his jaw. "You seemed really passionate and into it." He shook his head, biting his cheek. He was trying hard not to laugh.

"I should slap your ass until you beg-" I cover his mouth, "You're a sinful man, Zion Woods." He smirks, my hand drags down to his chest.

"Who wouldn't be when it comes to you?" He questions kissing my chest. "My mother and father." I quip and he smirks, grabbing me and letting us drop down on the couch.

My heart swelled as I thought of all the words he just spoke. He really cared for an awkward piece of crap like me? Wow. "Anyways, I've summoned you here because this is our date." I tell him and he raises an eyebrow, his arms around my waist. "Oh, really?" I nod.

"Yup! So buckle up for the vine adventure of your life."

I stay on the floor laughing so hard tears began to collect in my eyes.

"Zion, don't say that ever-again." I say laughing again. He laughs with me shaking his head, "What? Isn't that your favorite?" I snorted, "Yes but don't do that voice." I whimper, crawling back over to him. He smiles down at me as I sit between his legs. "I want to meet your dad." My eyes widened, "And your brothers."

"Zion-" he massages my side. "Please."

I bite my lip, I was scared. Because if I brought him over to my dad that means it's serious. But we haven't declared that we're boyfriend and girlfriend.

I look into his eyes and take in a breath, "Okay, okay. Fine we're meeting him now then." He smiles, "No. You're lying, you're not down." He teases me. I glare at him standing up, taking my phone out. "I'm serious Zion, get your shoes on." My dad answered the phone and I take in a breath.

"Hey dad...I have someone that I want you to meet."

Zion sits on my bed watching as I walk around my room, finding an outfit. "What's wrong with what you were wearing?" He asks, i look over my shoulder to him. "My dads girlfriend hates how I dress." I tell him, "And kind of hates me." I add as I grab my brown slacks and a t shirt. "Babe, its raining I think." He tells me as I walk into the bathroom and quickly get dressed. I glance at myself and nod my head, rushing to my sock drawer and slipping some socks on.

 I glance at myself and nod my head, rushing to my sock drawer and slipping some socks on

"I'll be okay." I tell him making him glare.

"Shut up, I have a sweater in my car." I nod stuffing my feet in my brown vans that matched the outfit. I jump on his back as we walk out, I hand him my keys and he locks the door with me still on his back.

"Are you ready for this." I ask spinning around in the rain that fell down on us hard.

He smiles, pressing his lips to mine that always seemed to light a fire in my chest and belly. No matter how cold it is, it's always there with his touch. "Come on, lets go." He tells me and I giggle. "Aren't you excited to get interrogated." He laughs.

I slowly walk to the front door of my fathers home, I squeeze Zion's hand as I knock on the door. "Dad! Clementines here?!" The door is ripped open and my little brother grins up at me. "Clem!" He says with a smirk, but it stops and his eyes widened as he looks up at Zion. My little brother, Andre, clears his throat and opens the door.

"Andre, this is my boyfriend Zion. Zion this is my little brother, Andre." Zion smirks at me, his eyes bright at the way I introduced him.

I roll my eyes playfully, my face hot.

"Hi." My Brother says shyly, looking at me with a smile. I roll my eyes, my littlest comes running at me, making me groan as he connects his head with my stomach. "Clem-who's this." Kyle was always the rude one. Before I can open my mouth, Andre answers for me. "Her boyfriend." I glare at him.

Zion laughs, "I'm Zion. What's your name, buddy?" Kyle looks at the hand Zion offers.

"Buddy?" Kyle asks his nose scrunched up. I slap his head, "His names Kyle." I tell Zion looking up into his eyes. He smiles, squeezing my hip. "Get your hands off my sister!" Kyle says and I glare at him. "Kyle, shush. Where's dad?" I ask, closing the door.

"I'm in here." He says walking out the kitchen that was right feet away from the front door.

I interlock our hands together, "Hey dad." We walk together, and each step I grow more nervous. My dad sends me his famous smirk as he sees Zion and I locked together. "Hello dear." He tells me, his New York accent prominent. "Hi, sir. I'm Zion Woods, nice to meet you." My dad's smirk widened. "It is isn't it." And that's exactly where Kyle gets his attitude from.

"You can leave the room, Clementine."

_______________________________
Slightly more people have been commenting so yayyyy!!! And thank youuuu!!
How'd you like the chapter?!
Was it good?

Next update is like Tuesday I think?