05.

"Do you think I talk about Mac and cheese too much?" I ask Haley with a pout and she giggles. "No it's cute." I sigh, "That doesn't sound like a for sure no." She rolls her eyes laughing.

"Clem, you're good." My stomach growled. "Now I want, Mac and cheese." I whispered to myself.

I roll my eyes as Tessa and Devin talk awkwardly. They were the most awkward couple ever but at the same time it was cute. I smile and look to Haley who leans into me. "Why they so awkward, damn they've been dating since sophomore year." We giggle making Devin flip us off.

In the corner of my eye I see Wendy walking up to me.

"Hey Wendy." I say smiling at her. "Hey, listen Clem. I can't do it anymore. I can't stand that jock, he doesn't even try. It's too annoying and Max is feeling inferior." She tells me and I feel like I know what's coming. "No, no-" She grabs my shoulders. "Please, Clem. Please, remember what I-" I shushed her. "Okay, okay." She smirked and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much. We meet at the lunch tables. I'll text you the rest of the stuff." I nod solemnly. As Wendy walked away Haley raised her eyebrow.

"What happened?" I shook my head and she pounced on me. "Tell me!" Never, never would I tell someone about that horrible day. Thank good for Wendy.

"So wait you're going to start tutoring Zion Woods now!" Tessa said and I shrug with a pout. "Is that a smart thing Clem? You're not the brightest crayon in the box." I gasped and slapped Haley.

"I am smart! Unless...it comes to Math." Haley hums, "Yeah, mhmm." I glare at her, I knew I was...ditzy and I wasn't that smart but I had my strong points.

"Frick you." I said standing up and leaving.

"Clem! Clementine! I'm sorry! I was kidding." I glare at her and walk to the office, my last period.

I was nervous, and all I could think about was how Zion was going to react to me being his new tutor. He'll probably squeeze my face until it burst open and then he'll stomp on my corpse and grin then walk away...

I wonder how his brothers are doing. My mind instantly shifts, I smile as I think about the two sweet boys. Who knew they'd have an evil older brother. But I know how that is. I have an older brother, two younger brothers, and my sister but she passed away awhile ago.

My sister was my only full blood sibling but I never see a difference. My brothers are my brothers, my older brother and I share the same mom but different dads while my younger brothers share the same dad different mom.

"Alright, Clem. That's all, thank you. The bells about to ring." I smile and nod. "Thanks Ms. K." She nods and waves at me as I walk out of the cool office and into the hot.

I walk over to the lunch tables as the bell rings, I take the table more on the shady side. Haley and Tessa come up to me and start up a conversation.

My eyes widened and I pull my shirt over my head to hide as I see Zion walking over. "Clementine stop." I growl at her for using my name.

"Oh my god, Tess

"Oh my god, Tess. Let's go. Bye Clem." I pout. "Wait-but-" I already know Haley dragged Tessa away. I sighed and slowly peaked over my shirt Zion sitting two tables away from me. I sucked in a breath.

Just get it over with.

I walked over to him slowly and took a seat. I cleared my throat, making his eyes snap up at me. At first he lowered his gaze, not really noticing that its me until his eyes snap up again and he furrows his eyebrows.

I lick my lips. "H-" he cuts me off, standing up. "What the hell are you doing here? Where's that other nerd girl?" I stand up too, gently taking his hands in mine. "No, please sit down-" he rips his hands out of my touch flinching almost.

I pout, my dumbness isn't contagious...I don't think so.

I lower myself back on the bench. "S-she didn't want to tutor you anymore. And she gave the job to me." He glared at me. "Why'd you accept." He snarled out. "Because...she has dirt on me." He sits down.

"Give me your phone." I tell him softly. He stops looking at his phone and scoffs. "Please." He says rolling his eyes looking back down at the device. I press my hands against the edge of the table and lean. "Zion, you won't focus. Come on, please?" I say looking into his eyes with my puppy dog ones.

He smirked, "You aren't my fucking mother." I glare at him. "Stop cursing at me." I say with a hint of anger. He glared at me as he shoves his phone into his backpack and zips it.

I smile, "Okay so what do you need help on? What are your grades?" He stares into my eyes until he finally tells me.

"All F's except for athletic conditioning and math." My eyes widened. "Wow, you're good at math?" He cocked his head to the side, glaring at me. "The fucks that supposed to mean." I sigh, "Stop. Cursing. And because I'm not really good at math."I say with a shrug. "Okay, so you have modern world history, Econ, and..?"

"Physics." He tells me and I nod.

"Okay cool! I love history so I got it handled." I give him a dorky smile but he doesn't crack and I let out a cough. I move right next to him on his side as he pulls out all his stuff.

"Let's get this started."