31.

"What did I say?" Zion says as he trails the kisses up my thigh. I let out a shaky breath, "That I'm yours forever." He smiles triumphantly.

"Mine." He repeated, kissing my face. He lays back down, trapping me in his arms.

"I thought you were gonna kill him." I whispered, the images of Zion on top of Miguel beating his bloody face in even more branded in my mind. "I was." He says nonchalantly, his face in my hair. We lay curled up in his bed, "And you think I would visit you in prison?" I droned, Zion laughed.

"You better." I roll my eyes. "What you wouldn't?" He says, pouting. I shook my head, "Maybe." He smiled, rolling on top of me and kissing my face.

I squealed as he peaked all over my face. Our playfulness came to an end as my phone rang.

I sat up on my knees, reaching over and grabbing my phone. Zion wrapped around my waist, "Hey mom, yeah I'll be there in a second. Bye love you." I looked down at Zion who pretended to be asleep. "Get up." I said letting my hand rest on his back.

"I want to wake up with you." I smiled, "I'm sorry baby, but my mom is strict." He sighs, "Maybe I can convince her." I shake my head, laughing. "Probably not." He scowls.

"Thank you for the wild date." He pressed me against the apartment door. "Thank you for the hickey and bra." I laughed. "Think of it as a memory cuz it ain't gonna happen again." He laughed, "We'll see about that, mi amor." I smiled kissing his cheek before I went inside my apartment.

"So how was the date?" My mom asks after I finished taking a shower and getting dressed in my pjs. "It was fun. Until I bumped into Miguel." Her eyes widened.

"For real?!" I nod my head. "Zion knows everything about Miguel." I nod my head. "And so he started beating him up because he was getting in my face and all this stuff happened. But anyways I met his grandma." My mom smiles. "Oh? How'd that go." I shrug my shoulders grinning.

"She likes me a lot." I whine as my mom smacks me. "Why didn't you tell me you brought him to see your dad?!" I sniffle, "I don't know. He wanted to meet him so I just took him." She nodded her head.

"Next time tell me, I'm your mother. Your favorite." She says blinking at me making me laugh.

Before we knew it it was thanksgiving, something I didn't like because every time I over eat I throw up. "Put the dress on, Clementine!" My mom yells and I glare at the wall. "Mom why do I have to wear a dress?! It's just family!" This year, thanksgiving dinner was at our apartment. Yay. I loved my family but they're crazy and loud.

"Put it on before I beat your ass!" I huff and grab the dress, walking to the bathroom.

After taking a shower and drying myself off I pulled on the velvet burgundy dress. It made me look like a child, my small boobs barely making a little dent. The only thing that showed it was for someone my age was the open back. I blinked, this has to be some joke. I was not going to wear this.

I open the door walking out to glare at my mom and her boyfriend

I open the door walking out to glare at my mom and her boyfriend. "Really? You really think I'm going to wear this?" My mom looked at me and cooed. "You look so cute! My baby girl is growing up Seth." My mom said and Seth laughed.

"You look good, Clem." His kids looked up from there tablets. "She looks alright." His son, Dawson said. I sighed, "Mom can I please just change." She gave me that look, "Dije que no." I pout, when she speaks in Spanish that means it listen or die.

I try and look for something that I can make it a little better. I find a ribbon and tie it around my waist, I turn around in the mirror checking to see if it looked alright.

I nodded my head and went to find some shoes, I slip on my pink Mary Janes that I finally got from the Doc Martin store. After putting on some deodorant and perfume I brushed my teeth and I was all done. "Need help with anything, guys?" I ask my mom and Seth.

"No, we're good thank you though, kiddo." Seth said and I nodded smiling and walking to the couch taking a seat.

I plug into my headphones and drown out the tv, my music putting me to sleep.

Soon I'm woken up by my cousins jumping on me and shaking me. I giggled, pushing them off. "Hey guys." Josie, Valentina, Kels, and Ember all jumped on me. All only around the age of five. "Why were you sleeping, Clem?" Maddie asked me, her little voice raspy. "Because I'm so tired." I said playfully, leaning my body on all of them making them giggle.

"You guys ready to stuff your bellies?!" I ask tickling everyone. "Yes!" They all cheer.

I squeal as I see Téa crushing her into a hug, "Clemens!" She says as she pulls me into an even tighter hug. "Where's your man?" She says with a smirk. I glare at her, all the uncles and aunts heard it though.

She snickered, knowing what she just started.

"Boyfriend?" My uncle, Joesph said and I blushed. My mom had a total of six siblings, my mom the second oldest so my grandma had a total of seven kids. I was shoved into a seat.

I laughed nervously, my aunt Nat smirked. "Is it that boy? What was his name? Zion?" Her husband chuckled. "Look, Clem's face is all red." Their twin boys said together. They all laughed after getting seated.

"Yes." I say mom comes in. "It seems pretty serious, I met him and so did her dad." Everyone gasped, knowing how my dad is when it comes to me and boys. "And did he like him?" I nodded, "Yeah, they kinda connected because they both are from New York." They all awe.

"So when are we gonna meet him?" My favorite aunt, Amanda, said. I blushed, "I-I don't know..." They all booed.

"We have to meet him!" I sighed, "No! We've been talking like this for only awhile." They all pout. "Clementine, get the door. I think someone's knocking." I groan and walk to the door. Opening it to see my brothers face, we both glare at each other.

"Come in." I say stepping aside, Franco, Brayed, and Travis behind him and his wife. "What about us?" I giggled. "Yup, you weirdos too."

"Did you hear? Your sister has a boyfriend." I glare at my mom. Of course she had to say something. "Oh? Is it actually her boyfriend or is it just like what happened last time." Everyone gets quite and I glare at him. "You shouldn't really say anything, if I remember correctly your wife over there was about to file for a divorce." My brother glared at me.

"Enough you two. Shut up and pray."

____________________________
Ugh I don't feel good at alllllllll but here's an update for my favorite book! We're almost done with writing all the chapters.

You guys are going to so shook lmao I can't wait.