12.

I yawn and rub my eyes as I walk around the corner to get some breakfast burritos.

It was a nice, cold Saturday morning and I couldn't wait to get back to my bed after I grabbed some burritos.

My hair was up in a ponytail and I wore some leggings and a baggy shirt that I stole from my dad...I think. I owned a lot of baggy clothes, I tended to like most of men shirts. They were always baggy and more comfortable. All my thrift store visits ended up having mostly men items. Something my mom didn't really like but I would change my style every once in awhile.

Haley and Tessa usually dressed girly.

My heart felt heavy as I thought about them. Haley blocked me on mostly everything.

But me and Tessa we're cool I guess. But she was closer to Haley. I moved to this town when I was in the eighth grade and everything seemed fine then, we all got along immediately and found a lot of things in common but as we grew older and they went to parties and football games I stayed home sleeping and eating.

I walk into the food place and order, I take a seat and wait.

Scrolling through my Instagram feed. I was snapped out of the controlling app when my moms contact picture popped up as my phone rang. I answered, "Clem, your cousin needs to get picked up. I'll send you the address. But bring the burrito back first please." I groaned, shaking my head.

"Okay, I'll be there." We hang up and I grab the bag of the burrito and quickly walk back to my apartment.

After giving my mom her food I grabbed my car keys and drove off.

I came to a stop at a large building, i stopped my car on the side of the curb. I looked around to see if I could find my cousin, and I did. Her big curly hair, long and tall skinny body. She was perfect, with a darker olive shade with freckles all on her face.

We grew up together, she became a model and I...am still sadly a high school student.

I get out the car and jump in her arms causing her to laugh. She's been in New York and I barely hear from her.

"Wait, where's my hug?!" I look to our family friend, but she's more like a sister to the both of us. I grin at the two of them, Téa my blood cousin, and Talia. It was funny how they're best friends with the same first initial.

"I missed you so much." I whined, Téa pouted and pulled me in another hug.

"I missed you too, baby girl." She says, Talia grins at me. She was the most fashionable of the three of us. Always has been yet she isn't all that, when the three of us get together it's all laughs, play fights and junk food. And, of course, deep talks.

"Shit, Clem can you go inside this building right here for me and get a card?" I nod, "Yeah I'll be right back." I jog into the building and grab the card that was on the front desk. As I turn around I bump into someone.

I gasp and look up. "I'm so sorry..." I trail off as my eyes meet with Zion, but he wasn't the one I bumped into.

The tall, sickly skinny man smirked at me. "Don't worry about it, pretty lady." My eyes trail over to Zion who's jaw and fists are clenched tight.

I clear my throat, opening my mouth to say something but the man seems to notice Zion's and I's glances at each other. The man resembled Zion very much, with curly brown hair and brown eyes to match. Yet he was so skinny, not to where he was bones but he was getting there.

Yet he wore a suit and still radiated dominance and power, much like his son.

"Oh, so do you two know each other?" He gave us a playful wink. My cheeks tinted, "U-um, I'm Zion's tutor. Nice to meet you Mr. Woods." The man smiled at me. "Please, Its Xavier to a pretty young friend of my sons." I smile and shake the hand he reached out towards me.

I coughed awkwardly, Zion giving me a death glare.

"W-well-" The man cuts me off and his eyes show something sinister. "You haven't..studied at our house have you?" I don't even have to look at Zion to know what he wants me to say, I shake my head. "No, my mom wouldn't like that." I chuckle. "She's old school and...very protective." The dark look vanishes and his cheerful smile returns.

Did he think of me as some thief?!

"Well, I must be going. Nice meeting you." Mr. Woods smiled. "Come on! We're all walking out the same way." For some reason my heart speed up, a lot. Zion would see my two beautiful cousins...and for some reason that made me scared and nervous.

"Y-yeah." Zion looks to me quietly, his stare on me until I'm at my car, Téa and Talia leaning against my car in their phones.

"Took you long enough, Clem damn I'm hun-oh who's this." Téa says with a smile and I smile shyly. "This is my tutor-y?-Zion Woods and his father." Talia and Téa give me a smirk and I look away only to look back to Zion who's looking at them with a smile.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Clem!" Mr. Woods says waving goodbye to me wildly. I smile and wave back.

"Clem! You ready?!" My cousins are already in the car and I quickly look up to Zion. "Well, bye."

He grabs my arm, "We need to talk. Meet me up at that one place we went to."