17.

"Why do you love Mac and cheese so much, Clem?" I shrug with a smile as Franco pours more of the cheesy goodness in my bowl.

"I don't know but it's just so good." He chuckled, shaking his head at me. "Travis said he might make lasagna for you." My eyes widened, since my mouth was full of the mac and cheese I just bounced in my chair instead of voicing my excitement.

"Brayden looks like he's going to ask you on that date again." I laughed, "Yeah, sure. I saw him take a girl up to your guys apartment." Franco scratched the back of his neck. "Anyways," I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Yeah anyways." I teased as I drank some of my water.

"Clem," Franco whined, leaning his head against me.

"What I was gonna say was how's Woods doing?" I sigh, shrugging my shoulders. "I don't know, this girl that likes him popped up at his house when I was there and went off on me and after that we just haven't talked in awhile. I haven't even been tutoring him either." Franco made a sad face, ruffling my hair.

"I'm sorry, Clem." I give him a bewildered look. "Why?" He smiled, "Because he was your friend." But then he smirked, "Or was he more? Or was it turning into more." I laughs, nodding my head. "Yup, Mister Popular getting into a relationship with someone who is totally oblivious to everyone in that school." Franco laughs.

"His grades are looking great but his teachers say he's been slacking off more and seeming more careless. Please talk to him for me again, Ms Reeves." I smile shyly and nod my head. "Of course Mr. Kelvin." Great, I've been noticing Zion's irritable mood these past week. Meaning he'd go after me and kill me if I try to tell him something he doesn't want to hear.

I spot him after my last period and carefully walk over to him. "Zion?" The group he's with looks to me and smiles, well most of them two girls don't and I'm assuming their friends with Pricilla.

"Is it okay if I talk to you real quick?" His dark eyes stare into mine and he just stays put. "Hurry up and say it, you can say it in front of them." Of so he's douche bag Mcjerkface today? I glare at him, "Mm, okay if you say so. Basically, you've been slacking off and the principal is really getting sick of it and so is you couch. They're even thinking about keeping you on the bench for the last game! You've been skipping tutoring and I've been saving your ass."

His jaw ticks and I know I'm dead meat.

He walks closer to me and I keep my ground bravely. "I don't want your fucking help anymore. I don't need it. So stop following me around and begging me to do it like a little lost puppy." My jaw dropped. As he turned around I laughed. "Follow you around! You asshole, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE TALKED TO YOU IN A WEEK SO SHUT UP WITH THAT." I yelled turning around and stomping away.

"YOU'D STILL BE A LONER WITHOUT ME REEVES." He yells and I turn around so quick I thought I'd put a ripple in the universe.

"OH SHUT UP WOODS! IT WAS NYAH NOT YOU! BECAUSE ZION WOODS THINKS HES TOO GOOD FOR FRIENDS AND IS TOO PRIDEFUL TO ACTUALLY TRUST PEOPLE!"

"ID RATHER IT BE THAT WAY THAT LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT WITH FRIENDS WHO USE ME AND WALK ALL OVER ME. WHICH IS SO EASY FOR PEOPLE TO DO TO YOU BECAUSE YOURE STUPID AND NO ONE TRULY CARES ENOUGH." It's a yelling match and he just took a petty turn. My chest heaves up and down and I narrow my eyes at him while the people in his group, well the two girls, giggle and laugh.

"You really want to play that game, Zion?" His eyes turned dark at my suggestion.

"What's going on here?" Nyah asks, Emily and Alexis with her. I shake my head, "Nothing. I'm gonna head home, I'll text you guys." I give them a smile and quickly leave. Tears burn my eyes but I quickly blink them away.