24.

"Look at you! I've never seen you wear anything this...fitted before. Well other than your Halloween costume." Nyah teased, nudging me with her elbow.

I blushed, "Stop." I whined and she giggled along with Emily and Lexi.

"It's just the cardigan that gives her signature bagginess." Emily said tugging at my black cardigan.

I wore my blue and pink vans that I liked to mix sometimes with the outfit

"We'll see you at lunch, Clem." Nyah said pulling me into a hug and almost making us fall over as she jumps on me too. We burst out laughing.

"Oh yeah guys! Let's have a sleep over!" Lexi said and we all agreed. "Alright, Clem. Let's walk away from these losers." Emily said playfully and we all laughed, Nyah and Lexi rolling there eyes. We had our classes close together so we walked the same way.

"How you feeling? Looking good for Zion." I blushed, the next class I had was TA'ing for Mr E so kind of. "No." I lied and she laughed. "Mhmm sure, Clem." I blushed and playfully poked her running away.

She laughed and ran after me. "You can't run from the truth!"

I anxiously sat at my desk, trying to act normal. "You okay, Clem?" Mr Erickson asks and I look up at him wide eyes. "D-does it look like it?" I whispered and he laughed, nodding. "Yeah, kind of. What's up?" I shook my head. "You're not gonna want to know." He nods, "Is it dealing with a boy?" I nod and he laughs shortly. "You're right." He ruffles my hair.

I shake my head playfully at him laughing.

"See! Now you look normal!" I glared at him playfully, laughing some more just as the class fills in. "Did Mrs E make me some cookies?" I said hopefully, batting my eyelashes. He scoffed, "For me. Yes." He said sarcastically and I pouted.

"Aww, boo." He shoved my face, placing a cookie on my desk. He pressed a finger to his lips. "Don't tell the other kids.." I giggled and nodded. "Hey, Zion." Mr. E said as he backed away.

My heart raced at the sound of his name, I turned around happy to see him since this was the first time in the whole day.

But he looked angry once I saw him, he looked between me and Mr. E and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong?" He took a seat. "Nothing." I looked up at Mr. E and he shrugged a funny look on his face. I stood up leaning over his shoulder. Everyone was looking, causing my heart to race and my knees to feel weak.

I pressed a kiss against his cheek. "Hey, why so grumpy?" I ask softly, wrapping my arms around him. He slowly started to become a little less stiff, relaxing little by little.

He looked up just when Mr. E walked to the other side of the class. "He looks like he wants to fuck you." I wheeze, "W-what?!" Zion turns around, everyone still looking at us.

"You heard me, Clementine." I groaned, taking a seat of my own. "No, Zion." I laughed, "He's my teacher." Zion narrowed his eyes on me. "Your mom told me how much you like older guys. It's your thing, I'm two years older than you." Damn mom. "Yes I do, but he's my teacher. He's like...my dad teacher? An older brother. I know his wife and met his son. His wife also gave me some cookies, see." I show him the cookie.