38.

C

I smiled as I saw Diana, she smiled and gracefully waved to me. She stood up from her seat and pulled me into a hug.

It was just us today, she had invited me to breakfast since it was the last time she'd see me since we were leaving early tomorrow morning.

"It's good to see you, Clem! Please sit." I took a seat. "It's good to see you again, Diana. How's Ralph?" She smiled, rolling her eyes. "He's with his grandson so he's ecstatic." We laughed, I grabbed my bag and pulled out my phone with all the pictures I had of the boys.

"Oh! Look at my boys!" Diana squealed as she swiped through all the pictures. "Zephyr! He's looking so big." I smiled as I watched Diane look at the pictures in adoration. "And my little baby Zack...why is he always dirty?" I giggled at that.

After Diana swiped through every single picture I had of the boys we talked and ordered our food.

"All those pictures, I can tell how much Zion loves you. How much you love him." She smiled at me, squeezing my hand. "I thought it wouldn't be possible. The boy is very closed off and doesn't let anyone in. When he was young, both me and his other grandmother noticed how he'd just sleep around. It got bad at one point where we had to interfere in a big way." I bite my lip. I knew Zion had slept with a lot of people in our school.

The rumors have been around since I stepped foot in that town but I never really listened to them.

"His parents, are sadly very ashamed to have Zephyr. Because of his autism, so when Zion saw that he took his brother in and left. He raised Zephyr all by himself, and now he's raising Zack too. Zeppelin, he took the path of his parents at a young age too. So it's always just fell down on Zion. I'd try and try to help him but soon, after he left New York officially. He stopped talking to a lot of his family." She explained to me.

"And I guess he's finally let someone in. After all these years." She grinned. "I raised him when he was a baby. And it wasn't an easy thing, like his older brother he was addicted to heroine. Their mother was using when she was pregnant. Not like I was shocked. But after we got over that, he was such a sweet baby. Always smiling and playing with us. He always seemed to stray from kids his age. He's my baby." Diane said tears in her eyes.

"And I'm so glad he has you, Clementine."

"Are you excited to see the boys?" I ask as Zion mindlessly kisses up my neck. "I guess. Now we have to sneak around again to fuck-" I push his face away, glaring at him as I notice a few heads turn in the plane.

He frowns, "Don't complain when we keep getting interrupted then." His hands still trail up the inner stitching of my jeans. I shook my head, my eyes looking up at the roof of the air plane. "You're so cute, baby." Zion mumbled as he kisses my collarbone. I give him a blank look, trying to ignore the vibration in my body he was giving me.

"I'm just wearing skinny jeans and your sweatshirt, Zion Woods." I said rolling my eyes. "Exactly." He leans over me and kisses my lips. "I'm happy." He told me pulling away and smiling. I grinned, cupping his face.

"Really?" I whispered and he nodded, kissing my lips again. "I have you," I smiled through the next kiss he gave me. "I met some of your family." His hand slipped under the sweatshirt, toying with the bra I had under it. He groaned giving me a look before he kissed my jaw, I giggled. "And you met the rest of mine. And they love you." I kissed his cheek. He was slowly trying to get me out of my seat and it was working.

"Most importantly, I finally completely made you mine." I bashfully rolled my eyes. "What am I going to do with you, Mister Popular?" I tease him quietly, my hands suggestively going down his toned stomach.

"Clemons! I've missed you so much!" Mom pulled me in a tight hug, swaying us from side to side. I giggled, "I missed you too, momma." She pulled away, her eyes zooming in on my neck. I instantly shot my hand up to cover it but she pulled my hand down gasping.

"Is that a hickey?!" She screeched, I winced, "No-yes-mom-" She interrupted me, slapping me on my head. "How dare you Clementine Reeves! How can you cheat on Zion-" Her hits stopped as Zion showed up with our bags, the boys in tow as well.

"Zion!" My mom looks at me and I pout, "He has family out in New York too, remember." My mom raised an eyebrow, "Oh...so he's been there all this time. What else did you two do?" Zion looked at me as he bit his cheek.

My mom grabbed me by my ear and dragged me to the car. "You didn't." She cried, putting her hand to her hip and lips. I whimpered, putting my head in my hands. "Please don't tell dad." I whispered, she let out a scream. "My babies not a virgin anymore?! My sweet innocent baby!" She cried, she slapped me on my arm causing me to cry some more.

"You better have used a condom. Oh my god, are you pregnant?!" I glared at her. "No mom! I'm not stupid." She lets out a breath, dramatically fanning herself. "Well?! How many times?" My jaw opens, "Tell me! How many times?!" My face heats up and I ponder. Well it was the first time, and then in the morning, and that same day in the afternoon. The next day- "Oh my god, Clementine!" She cried.

"W-well it was more than-than twenty...thirty." She sobbed. "And now she's a sex addict! Oh god!" She took in a breath. "I want some space between you too. No going over to his house anymore. You two meet at our apartment while I'm there. Understand?" I slowly nod.