14.

"So you met up with that guy, huh?" Téa asked with a smirk as we all sat outside, Téa and Talia smoking while I just watched.

"Yeah, don't tell my mom please. She'll think it's more." Téa nodded while Talia raised her eyebrows.

"And there's not?" She asked, sounding surprised. I nodded, "Yeah, he kinda hates me. Or finds me annoying." I say shrugging my shoulders. "But what did you guys talk about?" Talia asks while Téa takes a drag of the cigarette.

But she still nods, probably wanting to know the same thing.

I sigh and think about it, "Not much." They both groan and roll their eyes. "Okay, I guess we talked about how he thinks I'm more naïve than I actually am. He thinks I'm completely oblivious." They both laugh. "In what way?" I laugh, "In almost every way! Especially with boys! He wouldn't be convinced." They snickered.

"And then this man had the audacity to say that I bump into him wherever he goes, and even my name is everywhere and he can't escape me." I say waving my hand around and rolling my eyes.

They look at each other with grins and start squeaking making me look around.

"What?" They jumped on me. "Girl!" Téa squealed, shaking me. "What! What!"

They left me in the dark even with my begging. I keep my head pressed against my car steering wheel, I didn't want to go to school today at all. I let out a deep breath, who would I hang out with today at lunch? Unexpectedly I opened my car door, hitting someone..of course...it's Zion.

I choke, "Zion! I'm so-" I let out a scream as he tries to grab at me.

"No!" I cried out. "I didn't mean it! I thought we were passed this?!" I escape out the other side of the car but I'm caught anyways. "Do you like pissing me off?" He snaps and I shrug. "Depends." He tries to lift me up but I shriek. "No! No! Don't!" I start spazzing making him stop.

"What? Please don't tell me you think you're overweight." I shrug. "I'd like to be lighter but still, I don't like being carried or held or anything." Zion leans back with a smirk on his face.

"Oh? But you sure liked sitting in my lap. Many times." I freeze, "Shut up."

He chuckles, "That's what I thought." I narrow my eyes at him. "Did you push me off?" He bites the inside of his cheek as he glared at me and I smirk. "That's what I thought." I gasp out as he pinched me on my side. "Ow! I don't like you. Hands off!" I growl grabbing my back pack and locking my car door.

As we started walking Zion thought it was amusing to pinch and poke me in places that was ticklish and hurtful.

I hold my tongue even though I wanted to punch him in the face but having three brothers has given me a little bit of patience.

"Hey," I keep walking, but slow down as Zion speaks. "I expect to see you with Nyah at lunch." His face is close to mine, it's full of demands and daring for me to say no to any of his wants.

"Okay Zion." I say smiling rolling my eyes. He keeps his serious gaze on me before he lifts it and walks off.

"Zion's essay is looking like really good. Did you help him?" Mr E said and I nodded my head. Mr E smirked, "Oh, how nice of you." He laughed and I shake my head blushing. "I'm also tutoring him for his other classes too." I explain and he chuckles. "Well, he's gonna get an A for this. Make sure he gives you something." I giggle and nod my head.

"He has. Headaches." We both laugh.

I walk out after Mr E and I have that little chat. He kept me in later because he wanted me to help him put in some of the grades for the essays that were completed and turned in and some homework papers that he wouldn't be able to get to.