I lined my lips. "What are you doing here?" I asked Mr.Arhaan, who out of nowhere climbed up to my balcony.

He keeps staring at me. "What!?" I gawked.

"What!?" He shrugs.

"If you have to come in anyhow then you would have to get in from the main door..why did you climb?"

"Hush!" He shushed me with his index finger.

"Why do girls ask so many questions at a time..let me breathe first" he takes a deep breath and sits on the chair.

I frowned. "Oh hello it's past midnight and you're like I should not ask you anything? You are a lecturer on in my university not in my home..common tell me why are you here or else I'll scream" I say and folds my arm.

"Exactly Ayaat, I'm you, lecturer, only in the university but now let me be your friend.." he winks at me again.

"I guess you are out of your mind?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Yes from the time I say you.." he says and I frown. "Are you alright!!?" I wince. "Unfortunately-fortunately, I'm not feeling well..so I thought to meet a psychologist to check me..maybe I can get serious... who knows.." he bits his lips as I gave a blank look.

"Your dad itself is a great psychiatrist of our city.. go and ask him to check you.." I say and went in.

He follows me "why don't you understand.." he makes a puppy face.

He looks soo cute. I want to pull his cheeks...damnit Ayaat what are you thinking.

"What!?" I ask again. "Oh god! I just want to be your friend nothing much.." he adds.

"Approval cancelled.." I claim but my heart says don't. Though I know him barely. I don't know why but I feel some kind of connection between us.

He sighs and nods and turned to go away.

"Wait!" I say and he turns back. I can see some hopes in his eyes. "Umm did we met before? I mean before you joined our University?" I ask.

He was lost looking at me. I frown and snapped my fingers. "I'm sorry, umm nope we didn't." He claims with a smile.

I look on in complete confusion.
Why did he come? He is really strange and weird who suddenly pops everywhere at any time.

"Umm..I'll think about your approval," I say with a smile.
"Omg are you serious? " he gets happy. "Yes," I grinned.
----------------

"What was that?" Zoya comes.

"I don't know that was unexpected.." I claim and she scoffs. " bro, I'm serious, I don't know.." I said and she nods.

"By the way how are you?" She asks.

"I'm fine" I sighed. "Where's Yumna?" I ask.

"What was Danyal doing here?" Yumna comes.

I narrate them the whole thing happened.

"Dude.. we're so sorry. We'd to leave" she says feeling low.

"Yumna are you fine?" I ask her getting tensed. She's really trying to act normal but she isn't.. there's something which is bothering her very badly and she doesn't wanna tell us.

She nods and gives a half-smile.

I'll ask her later because she isn't going to say me at this moment.
I reply to her with a nod and they left me alone.
______

"Come in.," I answer the knock.
Zain came in.

"What are you doing?" He asks.
"I cannot say that I am waiting for a pizza man in the middle of the night.." I roll my eyes.