Author's Note

Relax...

I'm not yet done with this story. Oo, tinapos ko na iyong kuwento dahil may reconciliation na sa lahat ng mga bida. Pero katulad ng ginawa ko sa UL, may epiloguesssssss pa na kasunod. But please be aware (or prepared?) that this story is about to reach its end.  😊

AND NO, I am not going to make a book 2, season 2, part 2, etc, of MDG. I didn't do that before in my other fics and I am not about to start now. Kasi po hindi talaga ako confident na magsulat ng kuwento na ang POV ay sa mga magulang. Iyon lamang po.

Please tell me I did well in writing this story?

Thank you for reading, re-reading, and enjoying the main story of MDG. I enjoyed your comments and visualizing your reactions in the whole process of writing this fanfic. Ang daming readers nito na sobrang vocal and it made me realize how much I've improved my writing in terms of humor and wit. See you in my new fanfic again. Thank youuuu!

TO MY GIRL @QueenPat09 I know we both have different priorities in real life, and I wasn't that accommodating with the time and everything, BUT PLEASE KNOW that I am really really thankful for your help in fixing this story. 😘

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

A sneak peek of my new story:

On his way towards the resort's elevator, Jay runs into all type of faces. Pretty ones, average one... Men who likes to mingle, women who enjoys small talks...

Fat faces...

Thin faces...

Ugly faces...

Faces who enjoys the luxury...

Faces who can never afford a room in his resort...

And unexpectedly...

Her face.

Jay has to admit, she looks good. Very fine in fact that his eyes can't glance away from her skimpy black dress and high heels. She seems to be silently urging the elevator door to open but stops when she feels his presence on her side.

"Good morning sir..." Parang pilit ang pagbati nito sa kanya.

"You booked a room here?" His question has no meaning other than mere curiosity. Pero mukhang na-insulto ito sa tanong niya.

"Iyong parents ko po," pabagsak nitong sagot.

Usually, he will reprimand any employees that will talk like that to him. But today, he feels like a change person. Besides she's not his employee right now but a guest.

Buti na lang wala silang kasabayan sa loob ng elevator ng bumukas ito. He quickly stands right at the buttons panel so Maine has no choice but to stand beside him.

And there is an obvious gap in their distance, Jay notices.

"What floor?"

"15."

He has 15 floors to make her like him and Jay thinks it isn't that hard unless someone comes walking right inside the elevator. But the doors are closing and on the last second until it finally shuts, someone yells from the outside.

"Wait! Wait! Please hold the elevator!!"

Some out of breath motherfucker comes running down towards their elevator and of course, Maine who is always nice, quickly reaches out a hand to stop the doors from closing.

Fuck.

They have three elevators and he decided to run this way. How nice.

"Thank you!" Tuwang-tuwang at hinihingal sa sabi ng lalaki kay Maine pagpasok.

Halos magpang-abot ang dalawang kilay ni Jay habang pinagmamasdan ito na nakatayo sa pagitan nila ni Maine. He looks plain, dresses like a nerd, and probably has not fuck a girl in his entire, boring, life.

"Are you okay?" Maine asks the nuisance.

She sounds too concerned, and sweet to his liking that Jay looks over to see her. Her face holds the most concern expression he has ever seen in her and she is giving that to a complete stranger. A fucking, boring, loser.

"Okay... lang... ako..." hingal pa rin nitong sabi.

"Gusto mo ng tubig?"

His jaw almost drops the moment she hands him her water bottle.

"Don't worry. Hindi ko pa iyan binuksan."

"Thank you..." he takes the bottle from her and she smiles at him.

She didn't fucking smile at me a minute ago. What the fuck. I'm her boss! Jay screams in his head, nose flaring.

Surprisingly, Jay is all ears at them the whole elevator ride. There is honestly nothing more interesting about the stranger than there is about Jay. In fact, his looks is too plain compared to Jay's charismatic presence. So why. is. she. not. throwing. even a glance. at Jay's direction?

He's her fucking boss!

He shall not be ignored.

He's Jay Faulkerson for Pete's sake!

"Thank you again for opening the door, miss. I was worried I wouldn't be able to catch our client if it wasn't for you," the man says when the door opens on his stop, the 14th floor.

Jay almost scoffs in silence. There is a lot that this man should worry about. Worry about when he'll get laid. Worry about when he will meet a girl who will actually want to fuck him. Worry about his fucking, boring, look. Things like that.

"I'm Maine. Please call me, Maine." Maine smiling tells the stranger and Jay founds himself pissed down to the brink.

- The Ever Pragmatic Sir Jay