Number 1 Directioner.

Start from the beginning

     Today.... cant get any weirder... 

     Niall sets the tiny man back down and he goes back behind the counter, "happy couple! how was honeymoon?" 

     "Uhm... we didn't have a honeymoon yet. We were wondering if you could let us know what all happened the night we came here? Like... how much money did we spend? ... Why you let two drunks get married ... and anything else you can remember." I try to say all this while smiling. I don't want to be completely rude. After all, it seems like we made quite the impression on this guy. 

     "drunk people get married all the time, of course I've never had two boys get married. Especially famous boys. I was so excited when you came in, " He definitely looks excited. He's practically jumping in place. "I am your number 1 fan." 

     Zayn starts laughing. He looks at him, "ther uh something funny?" 

      Zayn laughs again, "its just that ... our fans... are usually ..younger.. and female."

     I wanted to laugh, but instead, opt out. "Uhm.. whats your name sir? and you are saying, you are a Directioner?" 

     "YES. i am Directioner. I even have tweet account for you guys. You never tweeted me though." He looks really sad. Liam says, "Aw.. I'm really sorry about that." 

     "My name is James." He says in a cheery voice. This guy has got be just a little bit crazy. 

     Harry says... "Erm... James... Did we really get married last night? Like its official?" 

     He is beaming with happiness, James is one weird guy. "Yes yes yes. Just because you were intoxicated and in Vegas, doesn't mean it was not real. You get uh... marriage paper right?" 

     "yes. we have it." Niall says, holding up the bag of stuff, pulling out the frame. Handing it over to James. James looks at it and sighs. "It was my dream to wed the boys of One Direction.. my wife, she say "No .. it will not happen James.." of course, i thought id be marrying you to girls.. not to each other, but it is okay." 

     He looks up and says "wait, you didnt come here to get annulled did you? you get divorced? this quick? what happened?" 

    I say "No" at the same time, Liam says "yes" and Harry says "uhmm.."

    I shoot a look at Liam. "Li, this is Harry and I's decision. Not yours."

    "i understand." he says, not too happily.  

    "James, we do not want to get divorced okay. Can you tell us some details about the ceremony?" 

     He claps his hands, "yes yes. follow me!" 

     He runs and opens the same door he came out of. I look at Niall, whose nods and takes lead once again. Once through the door, you can see its like a cute little sanctuary. This must be where Harry and I ... tied the knot. 

     I look ahead and James is waving us over to the Altar. "You do not remember. no?" We all shake our heads except Niall. "Okay, i walk you through your wedding, okay?" "You stand here... you stand here.... you two go sit in pews. You were not here."

     Zayn isn't laughing anymore, hes stuck in the pews. I laugh. 

     James takes my hand and basically flings it into Harry's. He puts on a Shaw, grabs a bible and looks at us. "I said my part... then came the vows. You wanted to sing to each other, instead of saying traditional vows. I said my part, then Harry sang...." 

     I look at Harry. "You sang to me Hazza?" Harrys eyes widen.. "What did i sing?" 

     James grins. "You sing uh one of my favorite songs off your disk. Uh, love you more than this.You sang your solo part Harry." 

     I almost want to cry. That is so sweet. "Hazza" I grab his face and go to kiss him but James slaps me with the bible. "No. Louis. That did not happen yet. You wait till i say Kiss the bride okay?" 

    I hear someone laughing, i look over my shoulder and its Niall., "You think that's funny don't you?" He doesn't even answer me. Just keeps on laughing. Ill be sure to get him for that later. "What did i sing James?" 

     He looks at me... "you sang the uh song you are very famous for. Eh... its about a girl? Uhm... her name... Va.. Valerie. Yes. Yes.," he snaps about ten times. "the Valerie song, but you uh switched up the lyrics. I wrote them down, if you would like to see them." 

     Well sometimes i go out by myself and i look across the water 

     & i think of all the things of what you're doing 

     & in my head i paint a picture

     Since Ive come on home 

     Well, my bodies been a mess

     & i miss your curly hair 

    & the way you like to dress

    Wont you come on over 

    Stop making a fool out of me!

    So why don't you come on over Harry.

      Reading over the lyrics. I see that i changed Ginger Hair to Curly Hair. That actually goes quite nice  with the song. I also changed Valerie to Harry.

     The way James wrote that part, is hilarious. He spelled it "Hairrrrrr-eeeeeee." Which is how you would say it, but whatever. I still cant get over the fact that Harry sang More than this at our wedding. TO ME. Like Zayn said before, Harry jealous is a rare sight. Hearing that he sung that pretty much made the entire thing right. 

     I feel a blush coming up again. I smile really wide, looking at Harry. He is pretty much doing the same. I hope i don't cry. I'll save that for later. When I'm by myself. 

    Harry asks "and next?" James looks between us. "Oh! You exchange rings, uh i say kiss the bride, and you two kissed forever.. i had to kick you out of the chapel." James rolls his eyes.  

    "That's it?" I am afraid to ask. 

    James says "yes. what else did you want to happen?" 

    Harry tugs my hand. "uhm... erm .. nothing really. Its just we never imagined... this.. us.. getting married i mean." 

   James looks at us both, and says sincerely. "I have married  a lot of people in my day... and just about all of them.. got their vows annulled. let me just say now, i have never seen anyone look more in love than you two." 

   I have to look away from Harry when he says that. I dont want to get all mushy in front of everyone. 

   Liam stands up, smiling. "Well, if that'll be all..." 

    James looks at him like hes crazy. "No no no. I have a disk. I recorded the ceremony for you two and i saved it!" 

    "Really?! Ohmygosh that's wonderful, Harry!!!" I start jumping up and down. James runs down the aisle, through another door, soon enough hes back out and running his little chubby legs back towards us. "Here you go." 

    "Should we pay you or something?" 

    "Oh no no no no no no no. You didn't even pay for the wedding you silly goose. I give my favorite boys, free wedding and that makes me feel good inside, so you get this free too."

    Niall comes over and says, "We are definitly going to come back and visit you okay?" 

    Zayn walks over and says "Whats your twittah James? i'll follow you to make up for us ignoring you." 

    James looks really embarrassed. Oh no. He must have one of those perverted twitter names.... that just made all this awkward. 

    Uhm... my twitter name is ... he leans up on his tippy toes and whispers it into Zayn;s ear. Zayn reels back fast. "That... is your twitter name?" 

   "You promise not to tell anyone?" He holds up a pinky. Niall is trying to look over Zayns shoulder at his phone, but Zayn moves. Pinky swearing with James that he wont tell anyone his twitter name.

    We all thank him, and head on home. Surely this is a day to remember.