Welcome Home

-----------9 Months Pregnant---------

Miguel and I have been dating for the past month and I have been happy he looks after me makes sure I am ok and my brother and grandma love him the only difficult issue we have is long distance relationship. He lives over in Florida but that's ok because luckily it's not too far and with me being so close to my due date I am not allowed to really be traveling. I was officially nine months and the baby could be here any day now and I was just counting down the days. I was walking down the stairs looking over everything "what's wrong baby?" "nothing I just wanna make sure everything is safe and ready to go for when the baby gets here.." "honey stop worrying yourself everything is all set and ready." I took a deep breath "well I am gonna go get ready Miguel is coming to get me for breakfast and a day out" 

I walked to the door opening it being welcomed with opened arms "hello georgeous how ar e you feeling?" "a little bloated and tired" I shrugged "well you look beautiful are you ready?" I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand towards the car opening the door for me. We drove listening to music which seemed like forever and after having to stop so I could pee multiple times we finally arrived in what seemed to be a nice park next to a beautiful pond. "What's this I thought we were going for breakfast.." "you will see I had a surprise planned for us" he came over helping me out the car guiding me down onto the grass I saw a pretty picnic set up for us. "aww you didn't have to" "no I wanted to you deserve it I know you've been working really hard on new music..so I just wanted you to be able to take a break and relax"  he leaned in kissing me and grabbing the grapes feeding me "this all looks so good I don't think I can save you any." I laughed he grabbed my legs taking my sandals off and started rubbing my feet while I sat back eating and smiling "that feels good it was needed.." "good just let my lovee adorn youu." he started singing to me "ooouuuu oh just let it let my love adorn youu" 

I clapped my hands "encoreee!" I joked we had a nice little lunch and spent the day walking around the park. We were back in the car and I was ready to be back in my bed sleeping ..not shortly after we were driving I fell asleep in the car snoring. 

I heard a car door slam making em jump realizing I was back home I sat up getting myself together seeing Miguel smile at me "sorry for waking you.." "no it's fine I hope I wasn't slobbing and snoring." "I wont answer that." he laughed he came over helping me out there were no cars so I am assuming my grandma wasn't home or Brandon. I unlocked the door standing tot he side allowing Miguel in. "you want some coffee or anything." "yeah sure.." I went into the kitchen setting a pot of coffee up going back into the living room joining Miguel on the couch just talking. "It must get hard being pregnant and having urges to ya know" I scrunched my face up "like what??" "you know sex.." "um well I am always so busy I kinda don't really think about it and I mean yeah but I mean I am single.." "you should let me fix that.." he said rubbing hi shand on to my leg leaning over to me starting to kiss on my neck...I bit my lip as it felt good for a moment but when he touched me I could only got thoughts and flashbacks of Prince "wait wait no stop." "what why...if its because of you know who let me help you finish healing all that anger and hurt I want to be with you." he went back to kissing me but I pushed him back again "no it's just..Miguel this is too fast I have a baby on the way I don't have time for a relationship you seem nice but I can't feel it i'm sorry..I really enjoy just being friends and taking the dating thing slow"  I just felt rushed and realized mentally I was just not ready to move on just like that it's not I couldn't get over Prince it's that I wasn't mentally healed from everything that's happened "a friendship so what the hell have we been doing the past month going back and forward from here to Miami for your ungrateful ass because you can't get over your ex!" I stood off the couch "Ok I don't know what the hell has gotten into you but you need to get out!" "i'm not going anywhere" he stood up trying to grab me and I tried pushing him off but he grabbed my arms "NO STOP!" I kneed him he grabbed my wrist pushing me on the floor but I braced my fall..luckily thank goodness right on que Brandon ran in and ran over socking Miguel sending him straight to the floor as he fell down a bag of coke fell out his pocket which explains everything..he couldn't stop he had a problem or he was just using me. I got up going over to Brandon who was on top punching him constantly "BRANDON BRANDON STOP! I'M OKAY!" I pulled him off "GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE AND IF I SEE YOU AGAIN OR YOU TOUCH MY SISTER ILL KILL YOU!" Miguel got up holding his nose and left out...what the hell just happened this was too much stress for me. "ARE YOU OKAY?!?" he hugged me "yes I am fine I don't know what's gotten into him.." "Im gonna be here for you nothing will happen to you or that baby." "thanks B..I need to go to bed this is...I am just gonna go to bed.." I shook my head holding my back as I walked up the stairs. I took a hot bath relaxing my mind....and all of a sudden I don't know why I just broke into tears.