Contracts

I got to the bus seeing the other girls and everyone we all spoke and started loading my bags on the buses were nice of course Prince had his own purple bus "Ro P wans to see you on his bus" I nodded my head "ill get the rest of your bags for you" Susan said "thank you." I walked over and got on his bus I saw him sitting down holding one of his guitars "Welcome come sit" I walked over next to him "wanted to talk to you about this whole situation and you need to sign your contract.." "contract..?" "yeah but first let me give you this" he pulled a box out and opened it and out he pulled a beautifullll rose with his name engraved in it "something to replace that lil thing boyfriend gaveyou ..now you know it's real.." i looked down at the gorgeous necklace smiling he went and pulled the contract out "it's basically just some agreements on being on time making this your first priority your mine blah blah?" "woah im yours? like you own me?" he chuckled "no no more like I see something with your talent and I want to work with you let me take you and push you where you wanna be in life told you i'll make all your dreams come too so basically youll be one of my students or proteges ill be your mentor and guide you teach you everything..so in a way i guess you can say that makes you mine" he said in a lustful voice "is this what you make all your girlies do?so I can't have a boyfriend or whatever but your free to please any other woman?" he chuckled shaking his head "just sign the contract it is what it is" I shook my head I mean it's not like were in a relationship this is work so what the hell i signed it "there." "good girl you ready for tour" "as ready as i'll ever be" "you'll get use to it and love it" "not gonna love your fiancee ill tell ya that" he laughed "yeah you and me both she's a handful but she's not so bad...at times" "so back to my stage name we gotta fix it" he sighed "my goodness diva already how aboutttt...hmm" he stroked his chin which he made look sexy everything he did he made it look sexy WITHOUT TRYING i crossed my legs contuing to wait on his answer "how about just Cherry ? " " I think we can stick with that for a while..well im gonna go back to my bus now guess were heading out...thanks for the necklace and all" I got up smiling boy did he look so good right now that long flowing hair his smooth skin ugh the way he handled his guitar I wonder what he had in store for me seems so damn mysterious about everything. I got back on my bus and we took off and on to more serious things I wanted to know why Denise quit I was sitting by diamond and pearl while susan watched the tv "So uh why'd Denise leave" "who knows her and prince got into it from time to time" diamond said "well I think it's because she always wanted to be the star of the show and she always ended up in the back and Mayte came along and really took that away from her" Diamond said "well Denise is a great dancer though I don't get it" "well prince has different plans for different people he runs the show" they shrugged the girls and I watched the tv played card games thank goodness we weren't sharing a bus with Mayte the spoiled princess is on the bus with Prince. 

------------------------------------

after a long drive we finally reached the venue we'd be performing at we had to do dress rehearsal one last time before we could go to the hotel and get some sleep he was serious about having stuff down packed we were all tired from the long drive but had to push through. We all went inside and the band started setting up while us dancers tried on our costumes and woo did I look great it was sexy and cute....we had about an hour before we started and I had something up my sleeve..the ladies were all talking and I took this as a perfect opportunity to slip out..I walked down the halls trying to seem as casual as possible I reached Prince's dressing room and took a look around before entering..I walked in closing it and locking it "who is it?" prince said keeping his attention on the magazine he was reading "hey.." "do you need something?" "noo..jut wanted to stop by" "well im busy i like clearing my mind before performing so.." I walked over slowly "I bet I can clear it for you" I said bending over on his vanity looking back at him in a flirtatious way "just wanted to show you my costume doesn't it look good" I know mixing business and pleasure and I wouldn't give in to him but after the other day I'd be lying if I said he wasn't all I thought about. He still didn't look up and pay attention to me so I tried a new approach I got down on my knees and crawled in between his legs rubbing his legs seductively still nothing I sighed "ugh forget it " I got and started walking out he threw the magazine down and pulled me back "no wait wait! does the baby need some attention" I crossed my arms "im not a baby im not trying to intervene i just thought..nvm " he grabbed my hands and looked me up and down