Hopes&Dreams Down The Drain

We were in the limo headed towards Prince's private while everyone else is on a separate plane "Prince are you sure this is a good idea..I don't want the rest of the girls to frown up at me like I am getting special treatment I can easily go on the plane with them. Besides you know how we both feel about mixing private affairs and business" "My cherry gem it is fine it's not their business who is on a plane with me just relax your my girl so you do get special treatment " he kissed my cheek. Shortly after we pulled up to the jet we both got out with our shades on avoiding any cameras and paparazzi as he held my hand. "Just pay them no mind I got you" he says and of course they ramble him with a bunch of questions

 "PRINCE PRINCE! CAN YOU TELL US WHY YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL?!" "PRINCE CAN YOU TELL US WHERE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS?!" "CHERRY WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE BAND MATES

 "PRINCE PRINCE! CAN YOU TELL US WHY YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL?!" "PRINCE CAN YOU TELL US WHERE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS?!" "CHERRY WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE BAND MATES..ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER NOW?!" "PRINCE THERE ARE RUMORS CIRCULATING ABOUT MAYTE BEING PREGNANT CAN YOU CONFIRM THIS??" "WILL THERE BE A WEDDING?" all these questions still don't think I could get use to all that it's so overwhelming security finally pushed them all out the way and guided us to plane..when we got on the plane I could tell something was wrong with Prince..one of the reporters struck a nerve when they asked about Mayte's pregnancy and I know he was still upset from it and the whole situation ..when someone you thought you loved and were gonna spend the rest of your life with does you wrong. I went and sat by him as he looked out the window I grabbed his shoulder "it's gonna be ok.." "I just keep thinking how he looked so frail..and tiny and if I would've just--" "if you would've what there was nothing you could do ...don't stress yourself about it...." "your right I don't want it to affect the show" "no im not saying that what I mean is you can hurt about it but don't feel like it's your fault it's gonna be fine maybe you can talk to someone" like a counselor?!" "yeah.." "im not crazy Rose do you go see a counselor for all your issues?!" "..no but I can go with you if that's what you want --" "no im not going I don't need to conversation over" "Ok but why are you snapping on me im just trying to help you" "IM NOT SNA-...I am not snapping on you look babe im fine these things just take time to get over ..look just get as much rest as you can we have a long flight and rehearsals" "Don't shut me out" he took a deep breath "you keep bringing it up Ro I said i'm fine" he said cutting me off the last thing I wanted was for him to not talk to me and shut me out. I just turned back grabbing a blanket laying on him falling asleep.

------------------------United Kingdom------------------

Immediately after landing we went into the hotel to freshen up and do what we needed to do before rehearsal I washed my face and when I walked out the bathroom Prince was sitting on the edge of the bed I walked over crawling on the bed behind him and started to kiss his neck while rubbing his shoulders "we have an hour before we have to go..wanna waste some time you can show me some new things" "no I'm sorry baby kinda tired from the flight" he said pushing me off making me sit back on my heels I know I was just gonna have to let him process everything and be patient. "okay.." "how about we explore beautiful london tonight. I nodded my head "sounds like a plan"