3 Nights With A Prince/ Erotic City

*Morning*

I was done getting ready for the press conference and Prince was still in the bathroom I was giving myself a natural make up look. I paused taking a look at my ring I was really in love and I hope this is all serious and that Prince was serious about settling down..not saying our relationship will be a walk in the park but were in it together. I am just ready to see what is next for me in my career. I turned my phone back on seeing everything on social media and my thousands of missed calls from Carmen so I finally called her back and she answered right after the first ring screaming making me laugh "OMGGGGGGGGG ROSEE! I AM SO HAPPY THAT WAS SO AMAZING LAST NIGHT FROM YOUR SINGING TO THE PROPOSAL HOW DO YOU FEEL?!" I smiled "I feel happy really good...but when I get back from this trip were going to Fiji then back home I told him about you!" "AHHHH! I told you you could set your mind to anything and now look what happened" "Carmen I have to go we have an interview ok thanks for the love" "love you have a great time congrats agan babe!" we both hung up and I looked back in the mirror and an idea popped into my head for the next song...I started to hum when the bathroom door opened and out walked Prince "Geesh about time" "you know I have to look my best at all times" "and you do" "are you ready?" I nodded my head and we grabbed each others hand and headed down to the lobby where the press conference was being held walking in reporters immediately started clapping. Prince pulled my seat out for me as we both sat down at the same time. "Hello everybody ready to begin when you are" a reporter quickly raised their hand and began speaking "Prince congratulations on the engagement and the awards wonderful show last night! I couldn't stop dancing how do you feel about all this back to back joy" "It's Paris" "Would you say you get any inspiration being here?" "yes it's a very erotic city so I would say so" "I'm sure everyone is curious to know what happened with I guess now former ex fiancee Mayte and the fact you two recently just had a baby together?" Prince took a deep sigh "Things don't always work out the way you expect them to be she no longer has any part in my life and as for the baby there is no baby..but it's ok because my true love is right here" he said lightening the mood back up and the attention was directed to me "Rose! over here! how do you feel about the situation" "I mean some things aren't how they appear and sometimes people put on a fake image..that's all I will say about that" considering the fact I still wanted to punch her for everything she's been doing I wasn't gonna let her ruin my happiness. "Rose amazing job last show how do you feel about everything? As well as everybody not knowing about your hidden talents as a singer and musician" "I am excited I haven't been able to stop smiling and seeing how the crowd reacts to my music just gave me such a warm feeling and I thank Prince for that. I just can't wait to build my own fan base and grow with my own career" "Cherry care to speak on your name change is it gem or cherry and how did you get these names?!" "Well I guess cherry is more so my dancing name and Gem is my spiritual singer name I don't know it's whatever you guys choose to call me but of course I did get the names from Prince" "Prince what is next for you?!" "Well I have been free'd from my contract so really just focusing on making music with my future wife and planning our wedding"  There was a few more questions making us laugh and some regarding my music I didn't care what it was as long as it didn't involve hearing mayte's name.

 I just can't wait to build my own fan base and grow with my own career" "Cherry care to speak on your name change is it gem or cherry and how did you get these names?!" "Well I guess cherry is more so my dancing name and Gem is my spiritual singe...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.