Mainstream

Today I was about 6 and a half months pregnant as I got bigger the pain was getting a bit better and I was feeling better as well as looking better which made me happy I was just anxious and ready to see my little love bug..Marcus met my family and everybody got a long great..now let me say this we are truly only friends no feelings at all and I value that and so does he. I got up checking my stomach out and weighing myself ughh I wish i could just snap my tiny body back ASAP and after I have this baby that is exactly what I am gonna do. I walked down the stairs seeing a bunch of boxes and baby clothes all over and Brandon and Marcus..I laughed "oh my gosh you guys what is all this." "welllll baby sis we decided to do a little bit of shopping for you we went and bought all these new toys and clothes we got girl clothes boy clothes and you know neutral clothes.." "you guys didn't have to" "but we wanted to you mean a lot and you deserve this that baby will be spoiled" "awhhh come here guys!" I hugged them "but I hope yall not expecting me to put all that together havee fun" I smiled and walked into the kitchen smelling my grandma cooking breakfast I decided on making myself some tea."morning grandma" I kissed her cheek and sat down checking my phone..I looked in my notifications seeing a bunch of comments "LOVEEE YOUR NEW SONGS" "I SO SHIP ROSE AND MARCUS" "i LIKE HER BETTER WITH PRINCE!" I was so confused I jumped up and stormed in the living room again "Marcus what the hell are all these people talking about..?!" "this.." he got up smirking turning on my grandma's radio "UP NEXT WE GOT THAT NEW SINGLE BY ROSE AND ANOTHER ONE FEATURING HER AND MARCUS STAY TUNED YALL" "OH MY GOODNESS! you dropped our records my record?!? that was personal I wasn't re---" "shhh calm down your stressing for nothing everybody loves it the songs are great you are too talented to just let your career fade away BESIDES you even said it yourself the song was great and that people were gonna love you" "I wasn't I just wanted to wait till I WAS READY! " "your never gonna know your ready till you just do it.." he was right about that damn it! I shook my head."not only that but I am inviting you to my hugeee birthday bash tonight it's gonna be amazingg" "oh no no I can't wait it's your birthday??" "yes you can we will find a way to get you covered and you don't even have to stay the whole time...and no my birthday is next week but I have business out of town to handle so I am celebrating early" "I will think about" "good Ill call ya see yall later!" he said grabbing his keys and leaving I shook my head "I think you deserve to go sis like he said you deserve all this you can still do this and hide your baby bump..and you can still do whatever you like it's not like anybody is asking you to go on tour..have a little fun take your mind off things..celebrate you" I sighed sitting on the couch kicking my legs up "yeah yeah I know..why not thanks B"

I was in my room throwing everything in my closet around grunting "ughhh!" I HAVE NOTHING I CAN'T FIT SHIT! I broke down into tears..sniffling "Rose what is wrong?" "I can't fit anything" "ohh I know this feeling..look at this one??" she held up a black dress that was loose short and cute perfect for the night..I tried it on and she helped show me a few tricks to hide my stomach..I teased my hair making it bigger so people would be more distracted on my hair and I gave myself a nice natural make up look with bold red lips..."thank you grandma" she nodded her head "have a good time tonight." I got a text from Marcus saying he was outside I hugged her and left outside seeing the driver holding the door to the limo open "woww look at you..cant even tell" I smiled "thank you I really tried you look good to birthday boy happy early birthday!" "thank you! now lets turn up!"

We arrived at the party which was at a club venue and there was a dramatic red carpet and people taking pictures I walked in on Marcus arm trying to avoid the cameras walking in the place looked great he really went all for it

We arrived at the party which was at a club venue  and there was a dramatic red carpet and people taking pictures I walked in on Marcus arm trying to avoid the cameras walking in the place looked great he really went all for it