All For The Love Of Prince

*Rehearsal*

I woke up and did a little bit of meditation and yoga trying to get my mind right before rehearsal i'm a very spiritual person and enjoy being one with myself and having inner peace and ever since I got here to minneapolis I haven't been able to reconnect with that and I had a bit of time before I had to go..afterwards I took a shower and made a nice smoothie and left out I had my duffel bag on my shoulder as I walked in and saw Prince working on some routine with Diamond and pearl.

It looked good I guess but I was confused I walked over to see Susan stretching and decided to sit down with her and stretch with her "what's going on here?" "Mayte is out the rest of the tour for reasons we all know and I don't know Prince just s...

It looked good I guess but I was confused I walked over to see Susan stretching and decided to sit down with her and stretch with her "what's going on here?" "Mayte is out the rest of the tour for reasons we all know and I don't know Prince just started switching some things around who knows" I wasn't even gonna trip even with Mayte being gone and if I didn't get her part it's whatever at this point because clearly we aren't seeing eye to eye and I don't know where we stand it feels like I hate him right now but I hate him so much I think I even love him....but loving him drains you mentally. "Alright nice job girls pearl work on that one part your stepping on the back of my heel" he said to them and collected us all together as a group"So everybody as you may know Mayte is out resting for the rest of the tour and were not gonna worry about that were gonna keep the show going so with that being said..Rose im gonna need you to step up and take her part can you handle it?" even though we weren't on the best of terms right now I was so happy but I contained it "Yeah." I nodded my head "Alright we got work to do everybody on your part" "congratulations Ro you finally got what you deserved" Diamond said to me with a smile I thanked her and went and got in my spot you could tell Prince and I didn't wanna make things more awkward then hey already were so we just went with the flow and kept it professional doing what we needed to do even though he has no reason to be mad at me i'm the one who should be mad.

After hours of rehearsal I can say I was truly exhausted I guess Prince was nervous with Mayte being out so he kinda took it out on me and I felt so exhausted and overworked but I was gonna keep pushing I don't know what he was so worried for I know he's a perfectionist and all but it's not like we haven't been over this before trying to keep up it wasn't gonna be as easy as I thought it was I sat down on the edge of the stage drinking a bottle of water "Good job today rose!" everyone said to me as they were leaving out but I needed to catch my breath. "You ready for tomorrow?" I turned to see Prince walking towards me "Yeah I guess" "You finally are getting what you want" "I guess." "I just wanna make sure everything is gonna be perfect for the show" "is wifey ok with this? I mean since you care about what she wants not like you did when you were you know fucking me ya know" "why is this always a topic between us didn't I tell you don't bring her up when talking to me" "because Prince i'm not trying to be that girl on the side and continue to let you hurt me why is she getting royalty treatment after what she's done to you and you treat me like i'm on punishment you push me so hard and I say how high when you say jump---" Prince cut me off by throwing a chair making me jump "I have to hear you in one ear Mayte in another the people I'm not dealing with it you disrespect me by saying your gonna go and work with another nigga when I'm opening doors for you all this back and foward stuff needs to stop" "NOBODY ASKED YOU TO PUT ANYBODY IN THIS SITUATION YOU PLAY ON PEOPLES FEELINGS YOU PUT HER ON A PLATFORM FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE HOW IS THAT GONNA MAKE ME LOOK? " "YOUR STILL HERE AREN'T YOU!?" I looked down wiping my face and shaking my head he just sighed and walked away and  I heard his heels fade out. I got myself together and grabbed my things going back to the hotel tomorrow was a big show for me.