Cleo&Daisy

Rose pov*

I was sleeping with my blanket as Prince and I just got off of our flight and were picked up by the driver heading back to Paisley Park I had an amazing time in Thailand it a memorable experience but we had a lot to do now that we were home. "Rose were home" Prince gently tapped me waking me from my slumber. I yawned stepping out the car while the workers grabbed our bags I was exhausted I went into the house "Im gonna head up to be--" I was interrupted mid sentence when two adorable puppies ran out to greet me with cute little collars.."awhhh omggg" I kneeled down picking the two up and they cuddled up to me like we were the perfect match.

I looked up at Prince who was smiling at me "I see you changed your mind??" I said rubbing the puppies "I told you anything for you I hope you like them " "I love them what's their names?" "The one in your right hand with the darker fur is Cleo an...

I looked up at Prince who was smiling at me "I see you changed your mind??" I said rubbing the puppies "I told you anything for you I hope you like them " "I love them what's their names?" "The one in your right hand with the darker fur is Cleo and the other one is Daisy" "awhhh I love it" I kissed them both setting them down and hugging Prince. This could be our practice for raising a baby one day starting off small.

------------

We were in the living room watching tv now under a blanket with cleo and daisy below us in their little puppy beds I was getting sleepy and we had a meeting tomorrow with Steve and the record label company I was pretty nervous but I needed to get as much sleep as possible. "I am gonna head upstairs to bed you coming with" "I'll be up there soon" I nodded kissing him then heading up to bed.

---------two days later--------------------

I was up early I had our first appointment with the wedding planner and I was so excited Prince had some stuff to handle with stuff with his lawyers and Mayte ...they were preventing him from performing certain songs and trying to hold on to his album and promotion for it since he was under contract with him when he started it. We've only been home for going on two days and were already back dealing with her bullshit and I felt so bad for him why couldn't she just let it go. "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you I can give her one more good punch maybe it'll knock her brain back into place" I said rubbing his shoulders making him laugh "no we don't need anymore restraining orders or you ending up in jail already dealing with enough of this stuff I don't need you worrying just focus on your music and the wedding" I know he was putting on a smile for me I kissed him and grabbed my purse heading downstairs "good morning my babies" I said to the puppies I got their food and filled their bowls and gave them some water heading out to the car.I had to meet with the wedding planner, then rush over to meet Prince in the studio to record...the record label we met with yesterday loved me and had so many plans for me and I was excited, then after that as promised to Carmen I told her I would invite her over to dinner. busy busy busy.. I met up with the record label yesterday and I was so nervous but they loved me and they said they love my whole vibe and energy and how my music was real and I told stories through it and were ready to proceed forward.

---Wedding planner office---

I walked in the huge office decorated super fancy this is apparently one of the top wedding planners Prince said he wants nothing but the best I walked  over to the lady at the front desk who greeted me with a huge warm smile "Hi welcome to dream come true wedding planning do you have an appointment with one of our amazing planners?" "um yeah my husband said I was supposed to be meeting Sophia??" "I will call and tell her you are here have a seat in our waiting room please" I nodded going to take a seat waiting..I picked up one of the magazines looking at all the wedding themed stuff which only made me even more excited to plan our wedding..i had no idea where to even start all I know is Prince and I both talked about the theme of red with white accents at a nice indoors venue.  "Rose?" A woman spoke causing me to divert my attention from the magazine to her "that's me" "Hi follow me into my office" she said with a smile leading the way  I walked in the all white decorated office sitting down. "So Rose I am Sophia I hear your the lucky one marrying Prince" I smiled and nodded my head "well I just want to congratulate you both and you have no worries everything is going to be confidential I want you two to have the wedding of your dreams hence our moto" I felt confident in her "thank you Sophia I am happy your working with us" "can I get you some water?" "no im fine..sorry Prince couldn't make it he had some stuff to handle" "I get it he's a busy man were all busy so let's get started ..tell me your vision" "well we were both thinking of a red theme a really nice spacious venue something like this" I said pulling a picture up on my phone.