Back on the road again

Rose pov morning*

I woke up early looking over to see Prince sleeping sweetly today was our last day off before we headed back on the road again sadly this fun little vacation was ending but I was excited to get back on the stage and start a new beginning, my ankle was finally healing up I'd been stretching, and practicing some moves to keep my moves sharp and make sure I was able to with the help of Prince he really had been taking care of me. Any who I had some stuff today and I still felt so bad for Prince he was so exhausted and upset that I was gonna take care of him today..I creeped out of the bed and grabbed my clothes and some towels and went to go take a shower in one of the other bedrooms. I just put on some nice jeans a leather jacket and some cute boots left my hair in the fro. I went downstairs being greeted by one of the cooks "Hello Ms. Rose what shall it be for breakfast today?" "umm actually...take the day off I wanna do something special for Prince" "umm I don't think he will appreciate that with all respect" "it's ok i'll take the blame" "ok thank you Ms. Rose" him along with the rest of the cooks went home and I went into the kitchen trying to find all the ingredients I needed but the kitchen was so damn big I didnt know where to start.

I finally got everything together that I needed and made Prince a nice spread of breakfast over the table with a side of freshly squeezed orange juice and fruit. I picked a nice purple rose out and sat it in the center as a center piece I ordered an uber and grabbed my purse quietly leaving out. I sighed when I arrived at my destination walking in with my shades on I went into the gift shop buying flowers and a get well card...I went over to the front desk asking the lady behind the counter for Mayte's room "Are you family?" "Uhh..close friend" "Ms. Mayte isn't in condition to see close friends right now she wishes to only see family" "Im uhh her cousin..please it's an emergency" The lady rolled her eyes giving in to me "room 304 ma'am" I smiled walking off "thank you" I stood in the elevator contemplating...I know your all wondering why the hell am I going to see her out of all people well I decided I wasn't gonna stoop to her level and all of this was stupid and it's not my fault for what happened between her and Prince I was gonna be the bigger person and apologize for my actions and try to make amends and I actually did feel sorry for her I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy..even though things went sour she didn't deserve to lose her child. I took a deep breath reaching her door knocking and walked in with a small smile she looked like she had been crying and like all energy was drained from her.."what do you want.." I'm not expecting her to be on the same page as me but at least I could say I tried the beef was unnecessary "I know im the last person you probably expected to see but I wanted to bring you these flowers and a card" she scoffed "you think some flowers and a card is gonna fix everything..why are you here !" "look I know your in a lot of pain right now and I am truly sorry I came to offer peace the drama between us is stupid.." "you took my husband!" "You ruined your own relationship sweetie...i'm not the blame..i'm not saying let's be best friends but all of this can be pushed aside let's just move forward" "I damn near just lost everything your a shitty person...so save your shitty ass apology and put it right up your shitty stripper ass I don't want it this is your fault you came into our lives stressing me out trying to save my relationship you took everything...just get out" "fine..I tried I really hope you feel better" I sat the flowers and card down turning away "oh wait one more thing...here's some tickets to the show" I threw them down on the table and left out I get it she was hurting but she didn't have to blame me and honestly those things that she said hurt I felt horrible and this is what I was trying to avoid since the beginning even though she hated me I didn't wanna hurt her or make it seem like my intentions were to steal Prince. After that Carmen had been blowing me up to go see her and meet with her at this coffee shop and I miss her so why not it was my last day off anyways. I walked in and found her sitting down on her phone drinking her coffee I walked up behind her and covered her eyes "surprise!" she squealed and turned around hugging me I went to sit across from her and we began talking.."How are you I heard you were in the hospital in Canada.." "yeah yeah things got a bit rough for a second I had sprained my ankle a bit ago and there was a small fracture I didn't rest which added to the damage and they had to perform a small procedure on it and then on top of that I was exhausted and didn't take care of myself so yeha...BUT IM GOOD NOW!" I said with a smile "good you look good..your glowing" "why has everyone been saying that" I said looking down because I knew exactly why "hmm well I think it's because somebody's got a new boyfriendd" she said teasing me and I just looked at her trying to hide my smile blushing "I knew it!!! what else have you been keeping from me" I laughed "fine fine.." I went on and told her EVERYYTHINGGG "so now I guess i am moving in with him and im singing with him on tour" "wow that's crazyy..and the nerve of that bitch but congratulations im so happy for you I told you I told you if you would've never went to those dance auditions where would you be" "yes but it would be a lot less drama but..for now things are good were back on the road first thing in the morning" "and look at that bracelettt my goodness Ro this man must love you!" she said grabbing my wrist holding it up to examine it better "just promise me you will introduce me one day I have to see him in person" she fluttered her eyelashes making me giggle "ya know I got you" we had a few more cups of coffee and just caught up on everything and after I left and went and got another prescription for my pain medicine and did some shopping since a bunch of my stuff had been ruined by Mayte. I was back at Paisley park when I walked in everything sounded empty I looked around for prince and walked into the kitchen.

"Wheree the hell have you been and where are my workers??" I put my bags down and walked over to him "I went to go run a few errands--" "but I could've took yo--" "yes I know but I can handle things on my own and I get your looking after me but you were sleeping so peacefully and I know your exhausted and upset so I wanted to take care of you and cook you breakfast so I sent them home" "aww so sweet" he kissed me "but that's coming out your paycheck!" he said jokingly but serious "What!!" I scrunched my face up "girl I don't pay them to go home I'm their boss don't let it happen again" "okay im sorryy..so what have you been doing" "working on my music the usual then I watched a bit of tv then I got inspired and wrote a song for us two.." "oo i'm excited to hear" I walked over grabbing some strawberries from the leftover fruit and I zoned off thinking about what Mayte said.."what's on your mind..?" "oh uhh..well I went to go see Mayte.." "you did what?  Why would you do that" "I felt bad about everything so I tried to make peace between us and she was well..she wasn't having it" "I need you to just stay away from her she just lost the baby yesterday for goodness sake of course she's upset about everything just leave the situation alone and just stay away from her" "fine" I threw my hands up I turned my back against the counter eating my fruit and Prince walked over in front of me grabbing my face "what's wrong now?" "nothing I just...do you think it's my fault..what happened?" "what no! why would you say that!" "Because she said I came into the picture and stressed her life out and came in between you two..and that's exactly how I felt when we first started messing around" I said looking down he picked me up sitting me on the corner looking me in my eyes "no none of this is your fault what happened between me and her and the baby is us stop thinking it's always your fault...you came into the picture because not only did I like you but I knew there was something great in you she's just speaking out of anger..so cheer up and smile for me I bet I can make you feel better" he said pecking my lips slowly kissing down to my neck his hands traced my body going down to the button on my jeans he laid me back on the counter unzipping them and pulling them off , then my underwear he grabbed a piece of fruit going down town  he loved tasting his little cherry..I wrapped my legs on his shoulder as he pleased me and I closed my eyes biting my lip....I sat back up as he undid his pants sliding me onto him as I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on tight around his neck scratching his back up he pumped into me harder and harder..and we did it right then and there.

-------------------------------

I was in my rehearsal ballet outfit as I stretched myself out and started to do a couple of simple moves but today just seems like I couldn't focus...I got frustrated leaving out the room going to the kitchen to grab a water bottle I went into my purse grabbing my pills taking two...I left out and saw Prince at the piano I walked over leaning on top resting my head on my hand "watchaa doinn.." "just practicing a bit ...you?" "I was dancing but my mind just isn't there right now.." "ohh do you need another fix" he said looking at me biting his lip I swear this man can go and go and GO "no I just need to get it together"  he grabbed my bad ankle and started to rub it and stretch it "stop putting so much pressure on yourself and stressing yourself out just breathe it's all in your head besides your probably just nervous about getting back on the road again" "yeah your right.." "come on let's practice some of these numbers I'll play you just do the routine like before" I nodded my head going to get myself in place and he started playing and I started to dance..now I was missing beats and losing my balance and he stopped playing and took a deep breath "I'm sorry I just--" "are you feeling good? is it your ankle..you a little nauseous?" "No im fine I'm gonna get it together I promise..it's probably just my medicine" he scrunched his face at me "I thought we already discussed this" "look im not a drug addict I'll take them until I feel confident my ankle if fully healed and I'm done " "come here" he said grabbing my hand pulling me next to him on the piano bench he turned me so my back was facing him and he started to massage my shoulders and back "OoOoooo that feels niceee" I closed my eyes "Just go back in time to where you felt unstoppable on the stage giving off that fire energy of yours...don't think about anything else.." I grabbed his hands and looked back giving him a kiss "we'll come back to this let me show you the song I'll teach you it" he said starting to play the song he wrote for us to perform as a duet and I followed his lead.

Pretty much the rest of that day I showed Prince some of my other songs I wrote and we packed our things getting ready to head out tomorrow we had an early flight and were gonna be performing in the UK! I was so excited I never been out the country. Not only that but he taught me so much more about music and showed me tricks on the guitar that I didn't know and I appreciated that not only was he a great lover but a teacher and I loved the fact I could learn so much more from him rather it be music, love, or life.