The Beautiful One

So a few days had gone by on road and this week was super busy we had video shoots, Prince had interviews and photoshoots the whole shabang. I didn't know the status on Mayte so I didn't know what my position was honestly I didn't know what anything was after me and Prince's confrontation I didn't know what to think anymore I hated him at this very moment and I got no apoligy but as I said before this was not going to stop me from accomplishing who I want Rose to grow into.  I got to the video shoot and didn't know what video we were shooting for..I walked over to the little food table grabbing some fruit and water and I saw Diamond "Hey ro..you ok?" I nodded "yeah these past few weeks just been crazy that's all" "welcome to the life of being on tour but your doing great" "thanks D..I don't know how you guys stuck around so long" "well..in this world mainly this tour people come and go into Prince's life all the time nobody's ever genuinely solid...and that's what Prince is when you get to know him as a friend you see he is a truly great person...but I've never been a lover of his so I can't speak on why so many other girls stick around..no offence" she said with a smile I just nodded and continued fixing my bagel the cat was out the bag with the band memebers and other dancers eveyrone knew there was something between us two and I see why he likes to keep whoever is in his life intimately so private. The only person who tried to deny it was Mayte but I understand why.

Diamond was right though and it got me thinking she's a beautiful girl her and pearl why was she never initiated into this whole mess "You don't have to answer but you and pearl seem to be the only two who haven't dated or had some type of affair with him..why?" she laughed "Well for starters it just was never there the vibe was never there don't get me wrong we've tried but things just seemed better and mutual as friends and prince wanted to respect that and not ruin our friendship or business relation" I nodded "looks like were getting started" diamond said walking over towards the director who called everybody over...I looked around scoping for Prince but he wasn't around "OK EVERYBODY! so were gonna start shooting the first scene for the beautiful ones!" a spark lit inside of me..we were doing a video to the song he wrote for me how's this gonna go...my thoughts were soon interrupted "IM HERE! THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!" I turned to see Mayte shouldn't this bitch be in the hospital or laying down somewhere she pushed her way through "I had a little accident but im back and better!" "good good right on time leading lady for your first scene" my face dropped leading lady?? he was using her for my video..this is how I knew he really wasn't shit! everyone dispersed and got into places "you know your place right..in the back hope you didn't think you were taking my spot.." "Oh how sweet of you. you look better than before..did you gain more weight??" "did you fix the ankle?"  'Ladies not now! places please!"  I turned away storming around looking for Prince I reached his dressing room where I barged in "your really not shit you know that" "what are you talking about" "YOUR GIVING HER THE PART FOR A SONG YOU WROTE FOR ME?" "I write plenty of songs for plenty of people it's a song..look it's what the press wants right now and I don't want things looking shady for this interview" "fuck what they want since when do you care..you know what I am tired of this I don't wanna be owned or claimed or your little prince girl your inspiration none of that bullshit because at the end of the day it's all words that come out of your ass...you never even took the time to see what I wanted....or what my favorite flower was...the little things.." "Rose she's gonna be my wife! and all you ever done is bug me about you being the leader  and when am I gonna be this prince or that I HAVE NO TIME FOR IT STOP ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT! clearly you need to go and get yourself together and cool off because you must've forgot WHO WAS IN CHARGE "

" "Rose she's gonna be my wife! and all you ever done is bug me about you being the leader  and when am I gonna be this prince or that I HAVE NO TIME FOR IT STOP ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT! clearly you need to go and get yourself together and cool...