Here I am

Rose pov 1 MONTH AGO* (Rose in description)

Well here I was in Minneapolis I just got off the bus with all my bags it was freezing...I know why here out of all the places in the world especially with dreams of being a dancer and other things....well i don't know i guess my heart told me to I had scooped just enough money to pack my bags, guitar and go and afford a small little apartment I was walking down the cold sidewalk when I passed a help wanted sign in a nice little cafe restaurant I walked over to the hostess as she greeted me with a smile "Hi I'm Ashley will you be seated by yourself today?" "Oh no no um I saw your sign in the window I was wondering if I could speak to the manager?" "Um yes one second" the hostess looked me up and down with a faint smirk before turning away shortly after she came back with a man who appeared to be very flamboyant "I was requested??" "Um yea I saw your sign and I was wondering if I could fill an application out see im new to this ci---" "YOUR HIRED" "I am..? but dont you wanna inte--" "Your hired do you want the job or no" "uh yeah thank you so much--" we went back into his office I finally got his name it was rosco which didnt match his personality stern, arrogant, and flamboyant but whatever he went over uniform and guide lines "blah blah so on can you start tomorrow.." "yea yea but honey please that hair and make up do something before coming to work and fast before i change my mind much" I frowned up at him I happened to love my beautiful natural curly fro and bare face I just rolled my eyes "I had a long trip--" "yeah ok see ya later shoo shoo" I was gonna have to get use to his personality I see I think i could he's kinda funny..so I left out finally caught a cab to some apartments and bought one and I was officially broke and this is where my life started...well here we are kiddo.....Oh I bet your probably wondering about me and my life story right? well My name is Rose (or "Ro" for short) Camille Allo ummm I'm 22 I started dancing when I was 5 guitar at 8 a bit of piano but dancing is my true passion and been of dream of mine for as long as I can remember i grew up an only child practically raised myself...I loved my parents but they both died in a car accident when I was 12 on the way to one of my recitals..I was in foster home to foster home I quit dancing for a while my foster parents treated me horribly so I ran off and raised myself from 14 to now how did I survive well at the age of 18 I started stripping I've gotten in trouble, bad relationships the whole nine yards I wasn't happy with who I was becoming so I decided to come here ....and the rest you'll figure out as the story goes on but yeah this is me....

*Rose POV PRESENT*

So it's been two months since I've been here I'm not exactly where I wanna be yet but hey it's a start I've been busting my ass at Roscoe's but pay wasn't enough so I turned back to my night job stripping..it's temporary and I KNOW I'm gonna get out I finally got enough money to get into a dance studio, and guitar take classes or rent the space out for a few hours to be free, meanwhile at the moment I was waiting my last table exhausted feet in pain I yawned as I went to go count my tips from the last table "You got a table" Ashley said tapping my shoulder Ashley is actually really cool along with the other works and despite Roscoes annoying personality he is actually a good funny person..at times I rolled my eyes turning around annoyed "ugh why do people insist coming as were clo---" my jaw dropped when I saw who was at the door..Prince....I wasn't one of those type of people to be star struck but..I mean he's been a huge inspo in my life since I was young..he had his wife I'm guessing along with his band and other crew he looked highly annoyed and frustrated with everybody but who knows I fixed myself up fast and walked over "Hi.." he said soft yet deep with his mysterious eyes I felt look into my soul but I wasn't gonna let him get to me that easily..or at least let it show "Hello welcome to the pub follow me as I seat you to your table" I turned away grabbing menus and I could tell my cheeks were all red I sat them at a booth and handed them their menus "What can I start you off with.." "I'll have tea..with some sugar baby girl" prince said looking up at me with a sly smirk causing his wife to get a bitter bitchy face towards me "Ill have a coffee" she said "Um she'll take a water" "Im fin--" he glared at her and she crossed her arms "I guess ill have a water with a lemon slice" I took down the rest of the drinks I have no idea why he was controlling what she was drinking maybe he liked to keep his dancers in shape "ok I'll be back with your drinks" I went to the back who does that Prince think he is being all flirty he thinks he can get anyone well i'm a tough one and being a celebrity means nothing to me even though he is super...super SUPER amazing I was getting drinks when Roscoe rushed in the kitchen "Hey new girl" I rolled my eyes "ITS ROSE " "I don't care do you know who that is out there.." "yeah its pr--" "PRINCE EXACTLY he is a regular here please don't screw this up" well if i didn't feel pressured before i certainly did now. I got the tray and walked out giving the drinks "Ok so is everybody ready to or---" "I WANTED a lemon..with my water" "Oh im so sorry let me fix ---" "NO just forget it" she scoffed and crossed her arms over her belly "okayy..are we ready to order" everybody nodded their head in agreeance and begin to tell me their orders.

I waited for the food to be ready meanwhile I was at the bar continuing to count my tips I kept noticing every once in a while Prince would glare over at me and I just continue to count my money..that wife of his was a mean old bitch..."order up" I popped up and grabbed the tray and walked over to the table "okay here we go" I started putting the plates down when I slipped on some water on the ground and spilled food all on the table and prince "OMG OMG OMG OMG IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS" I dropped down picking the plates up "WHO IS THIS GIRL SHE'S AN AMATEUR WHERE IS OUR USUAL SERVER" "IM SO SORRY SHE QUIT I TOOK HER SPOT" "I have no idea why Prince let's go!" I looked up at Prince and he looked a bit agitated as he cleaned his suit off "Im so sorry" I mouthed to him he nodded "I forgive you.." they all got up and started leaving because his wife was throwing a fit I sighed why did I fuck up I stood up and here was a yelling Roscoe after he scolded me he told me to clean this mess up and go home I turned around where Prince was which made me jump a bit "Don't be so hard on your self it's ok.." he pulled a 100 dollar bill out and dropped it on the table "oh no no" "shhh it's ok..sorry about my girlfriend mayte" so I guess it's not his wife "me too.." I mumbled under my breath he smirked before turning away "Jerome go get the car!" he demanded. I turned back and went back to cleaning the table some night I got my coat and started walking home....I got back to my place and took a deep breath I grabbed a beer and sat on my bed rubbing my feet I turned the tv on and there he was Prince "Iconic singer Prince looking for new dancers for tour auditions will be held--" blah blah blah I cut the TV off..I know I wanted to be a dance but i'm not good enough to be dancing with Prince and after today I don't think it'll ever happen..I laid back on my bed and was passed out still in my work clothes these long shifts have me tired I just want my big break and tomorrow was another long day at the other job I don't favor too much...so heres what's been going on in my life so far.