Dancing Under The Cherry Moonlight/Fifty Shades Of Purple

I woke up the next day feeling a little better I guess it was the pain medicine they gave me I was able to leave now thank goodness everything was back balanced out. Prince had his security guard come up to help me get all my stuff together they put me in a wheel chair and wheeled me down to the car and I got in. It was gonna be a long ride and flight and I just wanted to rest at this point. After flying back on the private jet and falling asleep on it there was a car waiting for me on the runway. They grabbed my bags and I grabbed my crutches it wasn't necessary for me to have these crutches but just because I had the surgery the doctor wants me off my ankle atleast two to three days after.

The driver pulled up into a beautiful driveway...the driveway of Paisley Park I had never been here before but wondered what it was always like. The driver pulled me up to the door and there stood Prince waiting for me he pushed his long hair back and walked over opening my door greeting me with a hug "How was the flight?" I nodded my head "It was cozy" "Good..and what'd the doctor say?" "he said with the proper rest I should be back on my feet just in time for the remainder of the tour" "perfect I'm gonna take care of you every inch to make sure you have a safe recovery" he said starting to help me towards the door "What about Mayte and the baby?" "She's staying with her mother don't worry about her"

After getting me all settled into Prince's beautiful guest bedroom he had everything set up for me to stay with him he showed me around where he had a bathroom with everything set up for me from hair products, to make up etc. My closet was full of brand new clothes that were gorgeous and fit me perfectly he lead me back down to where his piano was and sat me on top of it.."I bought you something" He handed me a box I opened it revealing a beautiful pair of sapphire earrings I shook my head closing the box handing it back to him .."you don't like them" "No they're gorgeous you just dont get it!" he sighed rubbing his head "Get what Rose? I said I was sorry what more do you want im standing right here , im giving you your hopes and dreams what more could you want from me?!look at me and tell me what do you want..WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" "A FRIENDSHIP! ...trust, care! intimacy! be my friend before my lover!!! not just fucking ..I never in a million years would've thought you could make me fall in love with you but you did or that I could even be in this position with you with whatever this is between us and I get so angry at myself for doing it because all I've done was try to please and satisfy you LOOKING FOR YOUR APPROVAL ALWAYS and what do I get a trip to the hospital you pushed me and pushed me till I couldn't and what do I get?!? hurt, a slap to my face,seeing you with other girls but I can't see my guy friend who's just a friend?!?! Prince I don't wanna be owned or controlled by you I don't want to just be another Prince girl...I don't want jewls that you give to everybody or just because you think that's what I want I don't want just any ole song written for me when it didn't come from the heart I want conversations I want you to dig into my mind and find out more about who I am as Rose and I wanna find out more about who you are..and we can't do any of this because you still love her I just wanna build something with you..and you still wanna mess around and I can't keep putting myself in a position to be hurt I dont wanna feel paranoid worrying if your with somebody else, are you gonna come back to me and its so hard trying to figure you out like I need some sort of a damn road map just to figure your damn favorite color out!! what type of relationship is that?? I twll you your the only one for me and mean it ive tols you that multiple times reassuring you..but am I the only one for you?? is the real question. This is all nice and all thank you but...I can't" I put my hands in my face and began to cry ever want someone so bad but they cant be the right person they are supposed to be I knew he just wanst capable if having a faithful relationship but I xouldnt help but love him so much. He looked at me before he walked over to me and grabbed me hugging me tight taking me by surprise "im so sorry i never stepped back fully and really took responsibility for my actions or looking at how I was hurting you I was being an asshole and didnt think to see how you truly felt about anything once your right I hurt you rose I really am sorry I never meant to i get so wrapped up in myself that i dont give a damn about others at times and I always hurt the ones I never mean to..I am sorry for everything I've done what I said to you I never meant it..it's just I was so stressed and I'm sorry I hit you my hand shouldve never hurt such a sweet, delicate flower instead my hands should be used to hold you, love you, protect and cherish you and all I wanna do is give you me.. I understand let me fix this " "It starts with a friendship" he held around my waist and kissed my cheek nodding his head and knowing that he understood where I was coming from gave me best reassurance ever and knowing that it wasnt easy for him to open up and show a sympathetic side spoke volumes to me. I took a breath of relief wrapping my arms around him smiling to myself he pulled away "I wrote something for you..and this isn't just any old song it actually does mean something and I been writing it for a while but with everything happening I didn't know when to show it to you...he walked and sat at the bench of his piano while I still sat on top of it and he started to sing looking me in my eyes..the song was lovely and I could tell it was from the heart it was perfect for the moment. "If I gave you diamondsss and pearlsss"