The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

Morning Rose pov*

I woke up to an empty bottle of champagne next to me and Prince wasn't in the bed I stretched and walked into to the bathroom putting on my white robe and washing my face and brushing my teeth. I decided to do a little bit of yoga and meditation today but first I needed to find Prince. I walked out in to the living room area where it was dark from the shades being closed and there were candles lit and soft relaxing music, and massage tables set up. "Goodmorning babe" "goodmorning.." I looked confused "this is Aura and Chai they are professionals masseuses and they give out really good at healing the body and soul here I thought this would be a nice way for us to relax spiritually to start the day off" I walked over giving him a kiss. we laid on the massage tables and closed my eyes as they began to work "ahhhh" I said this felt so nice.

---------------------

I sat up stretching out that was a nice way to start out our day "I feel so much more relaxed" "good" he took my hand leading to the back balcony where a table was set up full of breakfast foods this day just keeps getting better and better. "So what do you wanna do today my angel?" "umm lets go for a tour just explore around." he nodded taking a sip of his tea.

After having a long conversation I took a shower and got dressed in my high wasted shorts with a bandeau top and threw my hair up with a scarf. I walked back out meeting Prince and we went out to go discover and experience the culture. We did things from trying the foods, talking to the people, buying souvenirs, and of course taking pictures.  When we got back to our resort after this beautiful long day I just wanted to sit take everything in and write music. "you wanna take a stroll with me on the beach" I shook my head ?no I'm just gonna sit here and do me" "ok I'll be back" he went and kissed my forehead then left out..after he left I sat down and began writing everything that I was feeling figuring out how to turn it into words and  and it just flowed perfectly ...I grabbed my acoustic guitar and began singing"Your the Princee..to my ballerina" (literally see what I did there)

to my ballerina" (literally see what I did there)

This song was exactly how I felt word from word...I laid back and pulled out my secret weed stash I know Prince doesn't approve of this but I really wanted it right now it helped me to get into my creative thoughts. I wrote some more and put my notes away and my blunt getting rid of the smell.I went and laid out back by the pool zoning off into my own little world taking in all this beauty. Shortly after Prince came back from his walk and joined by my side wrapping his arms around me as we looked at the stars. I never wanted to let go.

------------------------------------------------Morning pov---------------------------

Tomorrow was our last day here and I wanted us to do something exciting while we were here not that it hasn't been exciting but just wanted to add a little bit of excitement. I woke up pretty early and just got done doing my yoga and meditation.

Every Rose Needs The Rain SometimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara