Chapter 17- Two can play your game

A/N: You’ll be confused at one part, just keep reading, it will make sense.

Jillian’s POV

Before getting out of the car to go to school, I put my sunglasses on. I was fully aware that there was no sun outside. I just hadn’t gotten any sleep last night.

I attended all my classes for once. I had a lot of catching up to do. I mentally groaned.

If I wasn’t in class trying to understand useless cr*p, I was being hounded by the girls who absolutely needed to hear more about Dmitri.

Speaking of which, I really wanted to go out on a date with him. Nothing fancy, but I wanted to get closer to him.

I took out my old phone, not the broken one, and texted him.

Me: Hey my potential future prince charming, u busy tonight?

Him: No, y?

Me: Let’s go out.

Him: Like a date?

Me: Like a date.

Him: Cool, I’ll pick u up?

Me: No, meet me at SandwichCrust at 7:00.

Him: See u there ;)

Me:  :*

*********************************

I glanced at my watch, it was ten past seven, where was he? He better not have stood me up because-

“Jillian!”

I whirled around and saw a red faced, panting Dmitri speed walking my way.

I raised an eyebrow. “You’re late.” I said pointedly, tapping my foot.

“Yeah…” He admitted sheepishly. “But I brought you flowers.” It came out more like a question than a statement.

“Thank you they’re beautiful.”  I took this opportunity to kiss him on the cheek but he skillfully turned his head, making me kiss him on the lips.

I was about to pull back, when his hand grabbed the back of my head gently. His lips were soft against mine. I ran my hands up his back and he pressed himself closer to me.

He finally pulled back and his eyes were glazed over by lust. “You’re making me crazy.”

I shrugged. “Sorry, not sorry.”

We sat down and ordered delicious sandwiches.

He was showing me his famous celebrity impressions. When he got to Nicki Minaj, I couldn’t hold in my laughter anymore. We laughed and joked the whole night. I was happy when I saw that he was having a good time.

When we were done, I pulled my wallet out, ready to pay.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Paying, duh.”

“No, I’m paying.” He argued.

“Don’t be stupid.”

He looked at me flatly.

“Seriously, I invited you, therefore, I’m paying.” I defended.

This went on for ages when I finally succumbed.