SUPER IMPORTANT - not an update :(

OKAY HELLO PEOPLE!!! :D

How was your day?

I hope it was good. If not, tomorrow is a new day! ;) And if tomorrow sucks, then there's after tomorrow and the day after that, and the next, and the next, and the next-

You get my drift.

Okay so I need to ask NOT ONE, but TWO THINGS.  AND THEN, I also have something to say.

1) If I made a social account for this book, would you follow it? You would be able to contact me there, see pictures yada yada yada. I can take suggestions there. You name it, I'll try to make it happen.

If you think this is a good idea, which do you prefer? Facebook or Instagram?

(++ I might do both but I can only do one thing at a time. Also, if I don't have enough readers, it won't be worth it.)

2) Turns out, Wattpad decided to rate my story R. I sent them a request to review my story again, because although there is some swearing, (not gonna deny it) there is nothing sexual or extreme or anything. I've seen worse on Wattpad rated PG-13, which is what I find this should be rated. Soooo, I should get their answer soon. I don't know if this affects you in any way but I'm sorry if it does and it should all be fixed shortly.

3) Lastly, the contest winner will be announced soon. I would prefer if more people entered and instead of sending PM's, to write it in the comment box. That would be great.

Now here's something super important, please read:

WHY I WANT YOU TO...

Read: The more people that read my story, the more popular it becomes. I don't want a crazy amount of readers, I want more people telling me what they think. I really enjoy writing and am hoping to do it all throughout my life. Therefore, even the simplest thing like how to spell "ugh" and "oops" means a lot to me.

Comment: I don't only want constructive critism, it makes me overjoyed to see positive comments and praises, saying that you like my story. Also, I love when you comment about what's going on in the story itself. Like if you tell me you're happy or sad for a character or maybe proud or disapointed for another. It makes me feel like my story matters and no words can express how much that means to me.

Vote: Votes mean that, not only did you read my story, but you enjoyed it too. That most definitely encourages to continue and strive to accomplish my very best.

Share: This is also very important. An author is nothing without his/her readers and when sharing my story, you are helping gain more readers, which I'm so very thankful for.

On that note, thank you all for sticking with me. If I ever become rich and famous, we can all chill in my private jet, on my private island drinking cocktails with names we can't pronounce. :) Ahh, I can see it now.

You guys are awesome and so supportive, I would be nothing without you, seriously.

I love you guys <3 and hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story.

PS: I have something pretty cool brewing in my mind, so stick around for that ;)  

xxx