Contest! yay! :P

Wazup awesome people of the internet!

Okay so right off the bat, this contest is most probably going to suck.

Leave if you must.

If you're still here, you deserve a cookie, but I don't have any... so... thanks anyways?

Here's the thing, I have NO IDEA who the heck is going to play Dan Adams (in the cast and stuff) therefore, I'm asking for help.

Me: Help.

Cool. Now, here's how this is going to work:

1) Comment the name of a celebrity/singer/actor young guy

2) Hope I like it and just...wait.

If I like who you suggested, I will pick him and you will get a dedication! Yay! Also, if you have a story you want me to check out, we can figure it out together through PM and I will fan girl away.

I know, I know, it's not ridiculously amazing, but hey, it's worth a shot.

You are free to comment as many people as you like.

Hint/Tip/Suggestion: I chose Cher Lloyd to cast Jillian (why, I dunno, it grew on me) and since she's a singer I just feel it would be natural for Dan's character to be portrayed by a singer too. BUT, maybe you'll change my mind. I'm highly indecisive. Which is why I need your help.

Thanks so much for your kindness and support. I have BIG BIG BIG plans for this story and if you like what I currently have, you're in for a mind blowing surprise :) I dunno when it's gonna get here, but when it does... Shish kebab.

I love you all!! xx 

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND MAYBE EVEN FOLLOW! ;)