Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 69

"Are you sure your going to be ok Julie?" Roxy's mother asked as she dropped Julie off in front of the school.

"Yes Mrs. Toga I'll be just fine thank you so much for letting me stay with you and thank you so much for giving me a ride to school." Julie smiled as she got out of the car and closed the car door. It was Monday and the last week of school. It felt awkward not having Roxy next to her but she knew she had to be strong for her dear love.

"Ok hun if you feel like you can't handle things just call me and I'll pick you right up." Roxy's mother smiled warmly.

"I will, bye Mrs. Toga." Julie smiled one last time as she saw the silver Mercedes ride off down the road. When Julie walked into the school it looked as though everybody had a sadness. Which was unusual for people in her school.

"Hey, Julie I'm sorry about Roxy." Derek one of the most beef headed football players came up to Julie with the most saddest look on his face.

"It's not your fault Derek." Julie assured him as she reached up and gave him a hug.

"I swear I would have beat the shit out of Dylan if I had the chance, I know Toga can be like a total bitch but you don't hurt girls like that." Derek said with slight anger.

"I know..." Julie frowned as she walked away from Derek and continued to walk through the halls to homeroom. Usually Julie would walk around with Roxy for a while until the very last second before homeroom started but today she just walked in, sat down and waited for the bell. After twenty minutes the announcements came on and everyone listened quietly for once.

"Hello fellow Fallenstone students, we all know what happened on Friday at the dance, and I hope we all realize that this kind of hate is highly intolerable. Two precious student at this school was hurt, another student put in Jail, and an entire school scarred. I hope we will all learn from this." The principal finished calmly without announcing anything else.

Everyone in the room seemed grey. Of course it wasn't going to be like one of those cliche scenes where everyone in school comes together and there are no more arguments but just for a little while maybe longer everyone was effected.

The rest of the day went by the exact same way. No one really talked much, the teachers lessons seemed duller, even lunch was quieter. It was so unusual to feel such a cold and depressed mood throughout a school that had such spirit. But everyone knew it was the right thing to do. Everyone knew that things had gone too far. Everyone would be scarred by this. Julie hadn't even seen Jane around, which she was actually proud about. But still the once sparkle and shine had turned to dust and darkness.