Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 20

Julie stared at the blue sky as she sat on the cold school bench impatiently waiting for Roxy. It was Friday, and Thanksgiving had been over a week ago since then Julie and Roxy had not been able to see each other as often. Not only was today Friday but it was Roxy and Julie’s one month anniversary and Julie was very excited to see what Roxy had in store for her.
The door of the school swung open and there was Roxy walking outside with her perfect and dazzling smile.
“Wassup cutie!” Roxy laughed as she walked up to Julie and gave her a giant hug and kiss.
“I missed you!” Julie exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Roxy.
“I missed you more my love.” Roxy smiled as she tightly wrapped her arms around Julie’s waist.
“Can you please give me a hint about what’s going to happen to night!” Julie begged still hugging Roxy.
“I’m sorry love your just going to have to wait.” Roxy explained as she took Julie’s hand and walked her towards the black motorcycle.
“Oh fine then!” Julie pouted as Roxy helped her onto the vehicle.
“Hahahaha!” Roxy chuckled as she jumped onto the bike and zoomed out of the parking lot.
“Stand right here.” Roxy instructed Julie when they finally reached Julie’s house.
“Uhh why?” Julie questioned as she looked at Roxy suspiciously.
Roxy grabbed Julie by the waist and romantically kissed her soft, warm lips.
“What was that for?” Julie giggled as she tried to catch her breath.
“This was the same exact place where we shared our first kiss.” Roxy explained as she looked deeply into Julie’s glistening brown eyes.
“How did you remember that?” Julie asked as her cheeks began to redden.
“I remember everything that involves you and me.” Roxy explained as she held Julie.
“Hey cutie is your mom going to be home tonight?” Roxy asked.
“No she’s never home on Friday’s remember.” Julie reminded her.
“Haha good, hey I’ll be back here at about eight and do me a favor don’t eat dinner yet okay?” Roxy said ass he checked her phone.
“Okay Roxy I can’t wait!” Julie giggled.
“Me either.” Roxy laughed as she jumped onto her motorcycle and raced down the street.
It was exactly eight o’ clock and Julie lay across her bed impatiently waiting for Roxy’s arrival. Suddenly she got a text. It was from Roxy. The message read: Come to your door.
Obeying the command Julie ran downstairs and opened the front door. There standing there with tons of bags was Roxy.
“I thought we were going to your house?” Julie questioned as she examined the bags.
“Nope not this time cutie, hey do me a favor and go upstairs and till I tell you to come down okay?” Roxy asked as she leaned into the door to kiss Julie’s cheek.
“Uh okay?” Julie replied with confusion as she walked back upstairs.
Julie paced back and forth across the floor as she anticipated what Roxy was doing downstairs. Her anxiety increased as thoughts popped into her mind.
Is she cooking? Is she cleaning? Is she throwing me a party? What is she cooking if she is cooking?
“Cutie you can come down now!” Roxy yelled from downstairs.
Julie raced down the steps almost tripping over heels. When Julie arrived downstairs what she saw was amazing. On the table lay Ramen noodles in fancy bowls, a beautiful green salad, and a lovely pink salmon.Beautiful red roses surrounded the food and in the center of the table there were beautiful tall white candles. The whole entire downstairs smelled of beautiful Jasmine flowers, the lights were dimmed down low and in the background beautiful music was playing sweetly.
Julie was in so much shock she hadn’t noticed that Roxy had walked up right next to her.
“I over did it again didn’t I?” Roxy laughed kissing Julie’s lips.
“Roxy how did you do all of this?” Julie asked as she kissed Roxy’s lips.
“Well I’ve been planning all week that’s why I haven’t been able to be with you at all lately.” Roxy explained as she looked into Julie’s dazzled eyes.
“Roxy you didn’t have to do all of this you know, just having you is all I need.” Julie assured her as she wrapped her arms around Roxy’s neck.
“Yes I did Julie, you mean so much to me I just wanted to show you just how much.” Roxy smiled as she took Julie’s hand.
“Shall we eat my love?” Roxy laughed.
“Yes I’m starving.” Julie giggled.
After Roxy and Julie both ate they sat there in silence looking into each other’s eyes.
“Did you enjoy dinner my love?” Roxy asked Julie as she kissed her on the cheek.
“It was lovely Roxy, but now I want dessert.” Julie giggled as she kissed Roxy’s neck.
“Well I was thinking cheesecake but I guess you have something else in mind don’t you.” Roxy laughed as she wrapped her arms around Julie.
Roxy took Julie’s hand and lead her upstairs into the bedroom.
“You realize we haven’t done this in a while right?” Julie giggled as Roxy laid her on the bed.
“I know love haha and I miss it.” Roxy laughed. She slid her fingers under Julie’s shirt and pulled it off and began kissing her neck and slowly went down further
“Are you okay with this love?” Roxy asked as she lifted her head and looked into Julie’s eyes.
“I trust you” Julie moaned as she felt Roxy’s warm body against her. She felt Roxy’s strong hands rub her small soft body and she began to moan. Roxy turned Julie over on her back and began to massage her body.As the night continued their body’s emerged together passionately, and once again their powerful, intense love destroyed all of their fears.