Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 19

After careful planning Roxy and Moxy managed to sneak past everyone in their family without anyone noticing.“Okay Roxy my car is like right outside.” Moxy whispered as she looked around to make sure no one was behind them.“You didn’t ride with Aunt Joann?” Roxy asked.“No she’s been pissing me off lately.” Moxy explained.“That’s not a nice word!” A voice from behind yelled. When Roxy and Moxy both turned around they saw their three year old cousin Ashley standing there sucking her thumb.“Ashley go back downstairs!” Roxy yelled as she watched the little three year old twirl her ginger hair and suck her thumb.“No I wanna do what you guys are doing!” Ashley yelled.“Shhhhhh no you can’t come now go!” Roxy whispered as she saw her cousins green eyes start to water.“If you don’t let me go imam tell!” Ashley whined as she began to sniffle.“Shhhh sweetie calm down you can go but you have to promise not to tell anyone okay?” Roxy explained asshe gave the little child a hug.“Yayyyyyy!” Ashley whispered a little too loudly.“Well isn’t this great.” Moxy complained as she rolled her eyes.Julie sat there at the large dinner table listening to the loud conversations around her. When Julie’s family got together it was hell everyone always got drunk and they would always leave at one in the morning. As Julie sat there her phone began to buzz. It was Roxy of course and the message read: Go upstairs to yourroom and hurry! Julie obeyed Roxy’s command and managed to sneak out of the dinning room and upstairs.When she got there she saw Roxy, Moxy, and little Ashley standing there.“Uhhh haha sorry cutie looks like both of my cousins wanted to meet you.” Roxy laughed nervously.“Awwwwww she is soooooo cute!” Roxy exclaimed as she walked over to Ashley and picked her up.Ashley began to giggle loudly and hugged Julie.“Wow she must really like you, usually when I do that she spits in my face.” Moxy laughed.“Oh ah cutie this is my favorite cousin Moxy.” Roxy explained“It’s very nice to meet you Moxy.” Julie laughed as Ashley took her little face and kissed Julie’s cheek.“Roxy she is so adorable, what’s her name?” Julie laughed.“Her name’s Ashley.” Julie laughed.“Roxy I have to pee!” Ashley whined as she struggled to get out of Julie’s arms.“Hey cutie do you have a bathroom I could use?” Roxy asked as she grabbed Ashley out of Julie’s arms.“Uh yeah it’s like across the hall.” Julie explained.“Won’t your family see me?” Roxy questioned.“No their all to drunk down there if they have to pee they’ll use the one downstairs.“Uh hey Roxy I’ll take her so I can give you two some alone time for a while.” Moxy implied as she took Ashley’s tiny hand.“Thank you Moxy!” Roxy laughed.“No prob cuz.” Moxy laughed as she grabbed Ashley and walked out of the door.“Hey Julie sorry about bringing Ashley with me.” Roxy said as she searched Julie’s eyes.“It’s perfectly fine Roxy I love children.” Julie chuckled.“More then you love me?” Roxy joked as she kissed Julie’s lips.“Hehehe no.” Julie laughed as she kissed Roxy’s lips, and in less then a second they were in a full blown make out.“Whoa now we leave for two minutes and you two are about to rip each other’s clothes off!” Moxy exclaimed as she covered Ashley’s eyes. Roxy and Julie quickly parted their lips.“Ewwwwy what were you to doing?” Ashley questioned as her big green eyes widened.“Ummmm I was just uh getting something off of Julie’s face.” Roxy explained nervously.“Then why were you using your mouth!” Ashley complained.“It wouldn’t come off!” Roxy tried again.“I’m telling your mommy!” Ashley yelled.“Sweetie you wanna be a big girl right?” Julie questioned as she got down onto the floor meeting Ashley’s height.“Mhmmmm!” Ashley said cheerfully.“Well big girl’s don’t tell okay.” Julie tried to explain.“Fine then!” Ashley pouted as she crossed her tiny arms across her chest.“Hey if you keep this a secret I’ll throw in a good word to Santa about you.” Julie winked as she hugged the small child.“You know Santa Clause!” Ashley gasped.“You bet I do, so do Roxy and Moxy.” Julie watched as Ashley’s eyes lit up.“Yayyyyyy can you tell Santa to buy me that new cupcake maker!” Ashley exclaimed.“Sure kido.” Julie laughed as she ruffled Ashley’s hair.“Hey maybe we should get going I’ll take Ashley to the car okay?” Moxy implied as she grabbed Ashley’s hand.“Okay then.” Roxy laughed as she watched them both climb slowly out of the window.“Bye Julie!” Ashley giggled as she held on to Moxy.“Bye sweetheart!” Julie laughed as she waved goodbye to the small child.“Phew well that was a close one!” Roxy smiled as she let out a sigh of relief.“Roxy I’m sorry I didn’t mean to kiss you like that while they were right across the hall.” Julie frowned.“It’s okay I miss doing that with you.” Roxy laughed as she grabbed Julie by the waist.“Me too.” Julie giggled as her cheeks began to turn ruby red.“You know what next week is right?” Roxy questioned as she kissed Julie’s red lips.“Mhm it’s are one month anniversary.” Julie laughed as she kissed Roxy back.“Ive got something planned for you.” Roxy smiled as she hugged Julie.“Your just full of surprises aren’t you.” Julie laughed.“You know it cutie.” Roxy winked.Suddenly a loud horn honked from outside.“Shit sweetie I better get going when Moxy gets pissed it’s not pretty.”“Awwwww okay.” Julie frowned.I’ll call you tonight okay, I love you Julie.” Roxy smiled.“I love you too Roxy.” Julie kissed Roxy’s lips one last time before she watched her crawl out of the window into the cold night.