Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 33

It was New Year's Eve and the night of Dylan's big party. Julie sat on her bed questioning her decision to go.

Why am I going, I hate Dylan! Julie thought to herself.

Ugh you know that's it I'm going! She finally decided after hours of questioning herself. Julie combed her hair,threw on a grey tank top, a denim skirt, the silver stilettos that Roxy had bought her for Christmas, a pair of silver earrings, and slung her purse around her shoulder. When she ran downstairs she saw her mom on the couch watching tv.

"Mom can you drive me to Dylan's party?" Julie asked still questioning her decision.

"I thought you hated Dylan?" Her mom questioned.

"Mom just please!" Julie yelled.

"Fine then, it's good to see you getting out again." Her mom smiled grabbing her keys and heading for the door.

When Julie entered Dylan's huge house it smelled of stale weed, cigarette smoke, and alcohol, and music was blasting loudly from two huge speakerd. Everyone was either dancing, yelling, drinking, or smoking a substance. It was the typical prep party. A minute after she entered the party she was surrounded by people.

"Omg Julie where have you been lately we like all totally missed you!" Crystal, Julie's fake slut friend exclaimed as she emerged from the giant group of people.

"Uh i've been grounded." Julie lied.

"That's not what I heard." A voice from behind her said. When she turned around standing there with long black flowing hair, with an emerald green and teal dress, with beautiful green heels, and eyes so dark green they almost looked black was Jane. Roxy's vicious first love.

"W-well what did you hear?" Julie questioned trying not to show fear as Jane's eyes burned into her's.

"I heard that you've been experimenting with that lesbian freak Roxy Toga." Jane said in the coldest voice as her pink lips began to form a smirk. Everyone had suddenly stopped what they were doing and they were all staring at Julie.

"Wow is that true Julie?" Crystal asked disgusted by what she had just heard. Everyone glared at Julie.

She felt her tiny, manicured hand begin to form into a tight, burning hot fist. But she took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

"No, like I said i've just been grounded for a while." Julie lied trying to fight back her true emotions.

"Wow what did you do?" Dylan, who had suddenly appeared from the crowd asked.

"I stole my mom's credit car and went on a shopping spree." Julie lied, and the more she lied she felt her heart ache.

"Wow I don't remember you being like that when i dated you." Dylan laughed in his idiot like tone.

"Haha let's get back to the party!" A random guy screamed and suddenly everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Come here." Julie commanded Jane as she grabbed her by the arm and led her around the corner into a small room where no one was.

"Haha you are so stupid for actually believing you could keep Roxy your dirty little secret." Jane cackled.

"Why do you even care If Roxy and I are in love, you dumped her!" Julie yelled with anger.

"I had to dump her she was too clingy, people wouldn't talk to me because of her, and I wanted popularity." Jane explained in a vicious tone.

"She loved you!" Julie screamed.

"Yeah, if she loved me so much she would have did what I told her to do, drop the lame dyke act, and not socialize with me in public." Jane said coldly.

"Your, a cold person." Julie fired back.

"Not as cold as that lame ass, wannabee bad-ass, dyke, bitchy, drugged out girlfriend of yours." Jane smirked. Again Julie felt her blood begin to boil and impulsively she punched Jane in the face knocking her down to the cold hard ground.

"Bitch!!!" Jane shrieked so loudly that it could be heard from across town. Crimson red blood streamed from Jane's forehead, and once perfect nose. Suddenly everyone from the party had ran into the small room. But it was too late Julie had already escaped from a nearby window and was now walking through the cold, dead night...alone.