Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 16

"WHEN I SAY LIONS YOU SAY RAWR!" Crystal, Julie's so called friend and also the head cheerleader of Fallenstone high yelled.

"RAWR!!!" The rest of the cheerleaders yelled as they finished their routine.

"Okay girls that was good but Julie I think you should stick to green veggies your ass is getting a little to big dear." Crystal explained

as she yelled it in front of the rest of the squad.

"Haha okay." Julie replied as she gritted her teeth and tried not to say what was really on her mind.

"Okay girls remember we don't meet for the rest of the week because of thanksgiving remember not to stuff your faces you are all dismissed." Crystal yelled as she flipped her bright beach blonde hair.

Julie grabbed her bag and began walking across the feild but stopped when she heard a guy's voice yell for her from behind.

When she turned around there running up to her with his shirt off was Dylan. Julie's first and last boyfriend. To any straight

or bisexual girl or even gay guys Dylan was beautiful. But not to Julie. He was the quarterback for Fallenstone High and he fit

that title very well. He had the perfect body that made any guy jealous, the dirty blonde, bad boy spiked hair, the crystal blue eyes,

and a blinding, perfect, white smile to top it all off. Although Dylan seemed like the perfect guy emotionally, and intellectually he was

vapid.

"So like hey." Dylan said when he finally caught up to her.

"Umm hi." Julie replied as she forced a smile.

"So like why I haven't seen you in a while?" Dylan questioned.

"Ive been busy..." Julie responded with hostility.

"Oh, so hey are you like dating anyone right now?" Dylan asked as he searched Julie's eyes for an answer.

"As a matter of fact I am, and I wouldn't want to keep them waiting now would I so I should go." Julie smiled as she began

walking again.

"Well who is it?" Dylan asked running after her.

"I'm not telling you, and by the way their way hotter than you'll ever be." Julie laughed visciously as she began racing off of the feild.

"No one's hotter than me babe!" She heard him yell from behind. But Julie disregarded that remark and began running towards her

true love.

When Julie walked outside to the parking lot she saw Roxy sitting on her motorcycle with her chin pressed against

the handlebars.

"Roxy what's wrong?" Julie questioned as she stood in front of the bike looking into her eyes.

"Nothing Julie I'm just tired." Roxy lied.

"I know your tired face Roxy and that's not it." Julie scolded as she lifted Roxy's face up and kissed her lips.

"You know me well don't you cutie." Roxy laughed jumping off the bike and wrapping her arms around Julie.

"Yes I do now tell me what's wrong." Julie pleaded as their lips parted.

"I'll tell you later I promise, lets get out of here school freaks me out." Roxy explained helping Julie onto the bike.

"Since when do you get scared?" Julie questioned.

"I'm always scared cutie...I'm always scared." With that Roxy started the screeching vehicle and zoomed out of the parking lot.