Flowers and Skulls: Chapter 52

"Awww Roxy I'm so sorry!" Julie cried out as she sat on her bed in tears. Roxy had been telling the tragic tale of her mother's youth for the last hour.
"I know...I couldn't believe it either..." Roxy said in a lost tone. She had been in complete shock since her mother had told her tale.
"So how are you two getting along?" Julie asked trying to brighten Roxy's lost and sorrowful mood.
"Great...no fights...no lock-down...but it's just extremely silent...no one talks..." Roxy replied in a haunting voice.
"Well at least somethings are getting better." Julie smiled as she reached over and gave Roxy a hug.
"There's still Jane...there's still school...there's still life." Roxy reminded her as she sat on the bed still as a stone.
"What about Jane?" Julie questioned suspiciously.
"She won't stop until she gets what she wants...you can ignore her and completely kick her out of your life but she'll find a way." Roxy pointed out in a dead tone.
"What's the worst thing she could do?" Julie asked still unconvinced.
"Mentally destroy you...she's a manipulator always has been always will be...she hides behind a mask and only reveals who she truly is to those who come as a threat." Roxy explained.
"Roxy maybe you should go to sleep...it's been a long day." Julie reminded her as she tried to persuade Roxy to relax.
"Your right...did you tell your mom I was staying?" Roxy asked as some life began to build back up inside her.
"Hehe mhm as a matter of fact Trisha spending the night too...she might be moving in soon hehe yay it's like I have two parents together again!" Julie giggled happily.
"Awww I'm happy for you sweetie Trisha is really awesome." Roxy smiled as she laid herself against the warm pink sheets.
"Hehe I know Trisha is amazing now lets go to sleep before you start going all depressed on me again." Julie pointed out as she snuggled up to Roxy and pulled the sheets over their bodies.
"I love you Roxy." Julie smiled as she felt Roxy wrap her arms around her waist in the dark.
"Mmm and I love you too hun night." They both fell asleep side by side as their troubles melted if only halfway....